thanks everyone

crawlinxj

i just wanted to say thanks to all my ddr brothers and sisters for all your toughts and prayers. i am so glad to be home you have no idea. the whole ordeal was really hard on my whole family but i think my dad the most. he is my best freind in the whole world and i wish he would not have seen it happen. its gonna be a long road to recovery i will be off work for the next 3 months or so. i will be on blod thiners for the next year cause of the clots and be in my walker till i get my =strength back. my wife says i am doing better each day so we will see. but im not rushinbg anything i want this healed up right so i can get back out and dune again. i guess for a while there things where not looking too good for me. they where taking it hour by hour. and all your guys prayers are what saved my life. and i thank you all soooooooooo much

jeff

:headbang1: absolutely, Jeff. Definitely take your time healing up. You have to be 100% for when you go back out. I am very happy to see you getting better. It doesn't matter how long it takes to be back to good, you are here and that's all that matters. We or the sand aren't going anywhere. Once you are all better we'll definitley have to plan a welcome back trip in the sand. :laughing:

hey look at the bright side . when you throw the walker away youll be ready to ride the lawn chair !!!

( thats what we call it when one of us is hurt and cannot ride (usually my son ) "looks like your riding the lawn chair this weekend" )

god bless gladd you recovered :dunno: