thumpertalk members?

redswr

Did you get it seated all the way? I have never heard of one leaking and who did you talk to about it over there? Did you leave a message or write a e-mail? If so when did you do this?

Yeah, seated and secured.

We have a post asking about it:http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161806&page=2

Your breather tube isnt plugged up is it? There shouldnt be enough pressure up there to blow it out like that.

No it's not plugged.

Both quads still leak.

Is this one of those "it's something else causing the problem not our parts" kinda treatment?

I've got no response about the problem at Thumpertalk.

I paid almost 50 bucks.

Hope everyone notices you pay your money at Thumpertalk, then you take your chances.

You're stuck with whatever ya bought.

3812Alis_toy_035-med.jpg

Edited by Ross and Alice

no this is NOT accuse the user.. this is asking questions trying to figure out the problem and where it lies. There are only 4 things I can think of that would make one of our plugs leak.

1) When prying out the old one the you managed to gall the head that allows it to leak.

2) The O-ring is faulty

3) waaaay to much pressure in the head such as a Clogged up vent line which is what started this whole epidemic with the plugs anyhow.

4) Completely mis machined from the start

This is the first and only time I have heard of a failure with these plugs and sometimes its just soemthing simple that has been overlooked.

Your best way to get ahold of us is thru the "contact us" link at the bottom of the stores page. Not everyone from the store can read everysingle post on the forums. And I have not seen a e-mail come thru yet as I check them every morning.

If you want to get this resovled and handled please Contact us by either calling us or dropping us a e-mail with that contact us link at the bottom of the shop's page.