What do you want for X-MAS?

trqjnky

Im for a EVS Ballistics jerstey, the Fox Bomber gloves with the poly knuckle covers for x-mas. and im buying myself the new SIDI boots with the hinge on the ankle for xmas.

so whats everyone else asking for, or getting for themselves for being such a good person this year??? :finger::finger:

I want all the Vegas area peeps to help me and Tiff move New Years weekend!!!! :whip: :whip_em:

As long as your in Dumont I'd be happy to help. :dunno:

I got a new Rancho sandpro transaxle for the rail......and a helmet. Other than that I just want my family healthy and happy. :driver:

If I gotta be one of the boyz then I want afew more power tools Oh! and a chain saw. :assrock:

Then I don't have to borrow anything from "The Boy" :flipoff:

:dunno::driver: :whip_em: :whip::laughoff::redneck::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::laughoff:

look at the brightside boyfriends (not husbands or wives) but boyfriends and girlfriends are like buggy parts completey replaceable at a nominal cost no warranty :laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

I want all the Vegas area peeps to help me and Tiff move New Years weekend!!!! :ninja::laughoff:

I need to get outta the house for a spell.

I just might be there.

Oh wait,, New Years weekend??,, Be at the dunes.

Bought the wife some Elkas for her KFX, and a diamond bracelette.

Edited by Ross and Alice

I'd love to get my new KFX700, but that ain't gonna happen for awhile. I'd settle for a flagpole for the hauler complete with strobe light and an original flag to go with the Stars and Stripes I already have.

Oh yeah, dunefreak! DDR stickers for the back window of my Burb and Davey's Ford, please!! :beercheers:

Edited by dinicolady