Input needed on automatic trans Quads.

ntrsandman

Problem: Polaris trailboss 330 can't climb a large dune to save anyones life. :xmas_grin: Wife has arm issues and can't ride too long using a clutch. Wants dune climbing power, Auto trans, and a cush ride. Oh yeah, 4-stroke.

Trying to find a 2-stroke 400 polaris but may find it difficult to get into some Cali riding areas. Looking at a Can-am.

Any suggestions, recommendations? Thanks!

I think the best dune quad out there is the KFX 700, I had 2 sold one and still have one that I kept for when I don't want to use the Rhino.

I have had tuned Raptors, Banshee, 250r, and have ridden most others and I still prefer the KFX. I can stop at the bottom of a hill then when I decide to go just hit the throttle and go up and over most anything and on the way down the other side the engine brake works great. Hills that I had trouble going over with the other quads was no problem with the KFX and I use to get stuck alot with those, I have yet to get stuck with the KFX.

Now the clutch boys will not agree!

Alis_toy_001.sized.jpg

I recently bought my wife the KFX 700.

She loves it.

Scary fast power.

The automatic quads are a little heaver, but ya don't really notice it.

Like compairing a Lite VW dune buggy to a V8 LT car. Weight really has nothing to do with it.

Best price we found anywhere was Simi Valley Kawasaki. About $6K otd.

It's a steamer outta the box with spectacular power, but they'll re-jet for even more power if you wish at a reasonable charge.

Best rear sand tires are the scat trax 24's.

Problem: Polaris trailboss 330 can't climb a large dune to save anyones life. :xmas_grin: Wife has arm issues and can't ride too long using a clutch. Wants dune climbing power, Auto trans, and a cush ride. Oh yeah, 4-stroke.

Trying to find a 2-stroke 400 polaris but may find it difficult to get into some Cali riding areas. Looking at a Can-am.

Any suggestions, recommendations? Thanks!

My mom just got the Polaris 500cc full-auto and 4x4...VERY FAST! I think my dad got it for her for $3200. Told him if he sold it I want first offer. Wife wants it.

http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/8/5/87001685.htm

http://www.atvtraderonline.com/caddetail.h.../5/87001635.htm

Edited by Bound4Dirt