makes me sick to see

It's that time of the year. Our neighborhood got hit the other night. I would LOVE to catch someone in the act. I have ZERO problems keeping someone at gun point while I confirm if my pure breed shepherd will take a bite or two. The contractor who did our add-on said he has no doubt. But, I would have to know :xmas_grin: Then of course I would call 911.

Ps. Nothing was taken from our car, but the door was open when I woke up. Bob "barefootbob" has his car gone through too. To be honest, none of us guys in our neighborhood are small guys, and we are all tight with each other. I feel sorry for the kids who get caught in our neighborhood.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

That sucks. I hate to think what it is like to actually watch the thieves pull off with your stuff and not be able to catch them. I hope they can find it. Unfortunately it will probably end up getting stripped down and the parts used in another car or sold for profit. I doubt anyone that took it would be stupid enough to take it out and run it. Either that or they will at least strip it and re-powdercoat it. I hate effin thieves! :xmas_lipsrsealed:

That sucks, I was watcing the news here in SD and saw the story there.

I would hate to have my rail stolen. But my question was why would you leave your 100k car in the front of your house on a trailer without securing the trailer or locking out the ball receiver?

I hope it gets returned, but by now I would think it is another color or in many parts by now.