update!

crawlinxj

well hey hey peeps.

went and saw the dr for my back. basicaly they are going to let try and heal on its own for 3 months. i have to get exrays every month and in 3 months they will make me take the back brace off and bend forward and back wards and take exrays. if my l-1 moves then they are doing back surgery. so lets all hope for the best! i get my blood filter taken out on the 28th of this month and if there are no clots then i think they are puting another on back in. i go to see the heart dr on tuesday they are pretty sure my heart stopped because of all the trama i was going trough so lets hope i dont have to get a pace maker. i am off the walker now and on crutches :rockwoot: my back dosnt even really hurt anymore. i only take my pain meds when i go to bed so i sleep better. my right leg seams to be the problem now. it really hurts but im dealing with it.

on a good note my land lords gave me back my december rent wich is really awsome! it helped a bunch with x-mas. i got my first disability check this week. only 300 short a payday :dunno: and looks like im off work for the next 3-4 months.

just wanted to give you all a update on me.

you all have a merry x-mas

jeff and family :laughoff:

Im so glad to hear your doing better Jeff. Try to think positive. Your landlord rocks, that was really great of him to do. Dont think theres to many out there like that. I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!! You will stay in my prayers till your fully recovered!! :rockwoot:

ya but your version sux lol j/k :dunno: somthing had to be not quite right i was wondering if theres somthing seemed not quite right or ...ect thats what i mean i know the jist of it from pete ty but i was wondering about the above is all :beercheers:

I have had back problems for 10 yrs. The first time you usually heal pretty good. I have L4/L5 and S1 bad. I have had a few MRI's. Buldge is between 4-8mm. Don't bending over for anything and don't lift anything over 50lbs. Period. Trust me. If they are going to do "Fusion" get a second and third opinion. If they are going to do a discectomy then that is better. But, it can happen again. You have a 20% this will happen to another disc just so you know. With the discectomy, they usually last 10 years or so. I heard fusion is the same. None of this is forever. Go to P/T and have them get you some strength for your back it will help in your every day life.

http://www.spine.org/articles/discectomy.cfm

Any questions, PM me.