• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a food that goes in a circle cooker. Pizzazzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! :laughoff:

I got the ultimate trailer accessory!

HELL YEAH!

post-23-1167182616.jpg

We must have had the same santa cuz i got one of those too.. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

I also got a Water cooler that filters its own water so i dont have to go buy 5 gallon jugs or whatever.. :D and a bunch of other misc stuff. :D

HEY DON...I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREVENT THIS BUT THIS IS WHAT MY TRAY ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE AND I HATE IT....MAYBE SOMEONE HAS SOME SUGGESTIONS HERE?

post-39-1167187353.jpg

OVEN CLEANER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm just tired of sand getting in my Vans.

And mine are not Uggs.....They are Koolaburra's :laughing:

whatever kind you get, they all work great in the dunes for clownin' around camp..no sand in the foot area whatsoever.

been rockin mine for a couple years now. sure, people make fun of me, until they have to empty their shoes

It looks like "bpguy" is giving us all the gift that keeps on giving! :idiot: :fro: Good job bro!!! :clap:

Thanks you guys..

It is nice to know that we are appreciated for doing this job.. I get alot of this on the freeway's here :flipoff: from the locals. I guess I am interrupting their income as smugglers.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

to bad the donkey's are under it

sorry dave

What was cool is that the Stars & Stripes was included with the pole, so I could keep my other one here at home. :beercheers:

That "donkey" flag was for me!!! :P Nice surprise he slipped in there. Went against his grain, he's the Patriots fan in this household! Win or lose, I stay true to my team. There's always next season. :laughoff:

What was cool is that the Stars & Stripes was included with the pole, so I could keep my other one here at home. :beerpint:

That "donkey" flag was for me!!! :P Nice surprise he slipped in there. Went against his grain, he's the Patriots fan in this household! Win or lose, I stay true to my team. There's always next season. :rockwoot:

it's all good Kelly try bein a chargers fan this is the first time they have a real shot

it's all in fun :beercheers::laughoff:

it's all good Kelly try bein a chargers fan this is the first time they have a real shot

it's all in fun :rockwoot::laughoff:

:beercheers: I take no offense, believe me! Yep, they have been an almost made it team for awhile now. No matter what, I stick with the AFC, so if the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl (bring those damn Colts down) I will be rootin' for 'em!! :D

:laughoff: I take no offense, believe me! Yep, they have been an almost made it team for awhile now. No matter what, I stick with the AFC, so if the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl (bring those damn Colts down) I will be rootin' for 'em!! :D

where's Davey watchin the game this weekend it's gonna be a good one :beercheers:

where's Davey watchin the game this weekend it's gonna be a good one :rockwoot:

I thought we where going to Dumont but everybody got cold feet with the weather so I'll probably be here, beers are cheaper at home. :laughoff::beercheers:

Go Pats!!

Edited by dinicolada