NEXT TRIP

CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everybody.........it appears as if my group is slowing falling apart for this weekend. The wife and I still want to go, but don't want to be by our lonesome. Was wondering if anyone would mind us pulling up and taking a little bit or real estate next to thier camp? It hasn't totally fallen apart, but if it does, I was just wondering. It will be me, my wife, my 2 year old daughter, and my little dog. Just wondering....Thanks.

:barf::grin::headbang1:

I'll be by bathroom 6. I have a 30 foot Weekend Warrior and GMC 2500 HD white. I have a 5 year old daughter, so it might work out good.

ill be out early afternoon camping at #6 and racin jason said he was going to join us a little later friday......... sounds like it will be a party....

will miss you freak but take it from someone who has lost a parent a year ago family time is the most important!

for people coming to the camp after dark friday i have a bright white strobe light that im going to try to rig to a pole if i get it working you will have a easier time finding us

I dont think its goin to be to busy this weekend, shouldnt be to hard to find us, think camp is goin to be pretty big.

I also have a light that connects to my flagpole on the hauler, um, however, I dont know how to hook it up, maybe someone could help a girl out with that !

Ill be there hopefully before dark!

We will heading out around 1:00 or 2:00 tomorrow. need to stay in the harder dirt areas, my truck is only 2 wheel drive and towing a 33ft Tahoe so if cptnkirk and mike 156 don't mind maybe we will come and stay by them?? :woo_hoo: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :driver::driver:

We're headin' out tomorrow (fri) 2:30 or so.

Campin' with our regular group in our regular spot. By the tall hill on the finger nearest the dunes.

Still lookin' forward to chillin' with DDR peeps even though we ain't campin' witch ya's. :woo_hoo:

Gots to get back to wrenchin' :ahhhhh:

Out

R-

We are headed out tomorrow around 3 or so, hope to meet some of you out there. We will have a 39' billet edition (red and silver graphics) weekend warrior and a white crewcab silverado pulling it (on crappy stock tires). Will also be at the 2PM south pole gathering.

We are headed out tomorrow around 3 or so, hope to meet some of you out there. We will have a 39' billet edition (red and silver graphics) weekend warrior and a white crewcab silverado pulling it (on crappy stock tires). Will also be at the 2PM south pole gathering.

You bringing the name tags?? :ahhhhh: :woo_hoo:

Don't think I'm making it this weekend, although I did get the water pump up and running today. Got a phone call from back home, thinking I should stick by the phone for word. You all have a great weekend, I'll see ya on the next trip, maybe next weekend for me....Semper Fi, Woody :DDRrocks:

Well I did not get to meet at the south pole,we had someone role their bike down a dune. The role unbeaded his to left tires, so it was a long slow ride back around.

Whatta shame! I was looking for the guy with name tags. :beercheers:

Always a bummer to hear news like that. Rather the bike be hurt than the rider...o.k. I hope? Well, there is always the next time! Play safe.

Yeah he is fine bailed off right when it started to roll. Someone checked up infront of me so I came to a hard stop and my fiance's son was riding to close and could not stop and missed hitting me but resulted in rolling his bike. Only unbeaded the tires and more stress marks in his plastics on his raptor.

I was really looking forward to meeting some of the DDR people too, can never have enough people to ride with.

Edited by mineurbiz