NEXT TRIP

CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need a sand fix.. so if dunefreak wants to daytrip it and have me haul the flatbed with the toys again i would be more than happy to! :D

I'm cool with hauling the trailer if you want to just ride with me. That's if I still have my trailer by then. I might try selling it soon..but we'll see. Give me a week or so and I should know wtf I am doing that weekend. :beercheers:

Thursday night. Or Friday morn, not 100% sure

I made an error, I am going the weekend before this trip, it's MLK weekend. This way I can get 2 trips in before Presidents Day.

Edited by JoeDuner

I guess it is a secret where they camp since no one replied ha ha ha

Who is "they"? There are many camps (spots) where everyone from the site camp at. There isn't one camp for the (DDR) website.

We've been over this before. :beercheers:

lol I know there are many camps, just trying to get a general idea of where the various camps are and where the various people like to park. I have seen the DDR balloon by the flury balloon before the last finger by hog heaven I think.

The they is for everyone reading the post. Just thought DDR seemed like a cool group that posts and if I run into any of them it would be nice to put a face to a name.

lol I know there are many camps, just trying to get a general idea of where the various camps are and where the various people like to park. I have seen the DDR balloon by the flury balloon before the last finger by hog heaven I think.

The they is for everyone reading the post. Just thought DDR seemed like a cool group that posts and if I run into any of them it would be nice to put a face to a name.

Ahh...gotcha :dunno: I just figured it was another post like "Where is the DDR camp?" as if EVERYONE from the site camped together. We stopped bringing the balloon out because our camp was just getting way too big and some of our friends (not on DDR) stopped camping w/ us for that reason. Everyone starting thinking our camp was the "DDR camp". Brice/sandseeker (the guy w/ the McFlurry) stopped bringing that out as well for very similar reasons. :rockwoot: We have come to find that bigger isn't always better. :think:

Now that that is all cleared up.... :driver:

I don't know if I will be able to make it out the weekend of the 20th, but if I do I'll be near bathroom #6 along the finger dune. :beercheers: I'll keep ya posted. :drunk:

Yeah I would have to agree that a camp that gets to big is no good. I am more looking to make some more riding buddies and it never hurts to have more friends at the dunes.

Yeah I hear ya. I've met lots of really cool peeps and riding buddies here on DDR. :beercheers: The best way to meet up is schedule a time and place (like the S Pole) and meet up, say wassup, and go for a ride.

I hope I can make it out for that weekend.