NEXT TRIP

CAPTAINKIRKW

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We WERE planning on going out for MLK weekend, but the rest of our usual group has backed down. So, now we are shooting for this weekend instead, with or without them!

I really prefer a 3 day weekend, but considering it will be FREEZING, I'd rather do 2 days riding than being holed up in the hauler with 3 kids, a dog, and a bored hubby! Hope to see some more peeps out there to add faces to the names! :D

:laughoff:

^^ MUTHA BITCHEZZZ recuitment guy! :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

megaphone.gif "attention all mutha bitchezzz :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: ....all Dumont trips postponed and rescheduled to the weekend of the 19th-21st!"

Anyone notice ALL the Mutha Bitchezzzz coming out of the woodwork for the Prez?

Lots of them.

:offtopic::laughing::laughing::banghead: :dance: :dance:

I want a shirt that reads:

" I see Mutha Bitchezzzzzzzz :dance: "

:yeah_whatever: That would rule :yeah_whatever:

Lots of them.

:yeah_whatever: :offtopic::laughing::laughing::banghead: :dance:

" I see Mutha Bitchezzzzzzzz :dance: "

:dance: :dance: :dance: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

Lots of them.

:laughing::laughing: no no no.....it's not cause of me, mutha bitchezzz :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: It's cause the weather.

It IS funny though how that worked out in my favor though! :banghead: :yeah_whatever:

It's gonna be a fun weekend..all the DDR Mutha Bitchezz will be there, expect Don29Palms! :( Get that damn trans in your car and get out to D, MOFO! :dance:

Randog wanna join the Mutha Bitchezz camp near bath 6 or are you gonna do your own camp w/ our group? You guys are all welcome over with us if you want. :dance: :dance: :yeah_whatever:

megaphone.gif Saturday...2PM....South Pole...all DDR peeps- lets ride! :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :offtopic:

Lots of them.

:yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :offtopic::laughing:

" I see Mutha Bitchezzzzzzzz :laughing: "

How about a shirt that says "Got Mutha Bitchezzzz?"

And maybe DuneFreak can have a shirt that on the back says "YES!"

Randog wanna join the Mutha Bitchezz camp near bath 6 or are you gonna do your own camp w/ our group? You guys are all welcome over with us if you want. :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

megaphone.gif

Imma check with the boys. :offtopic:

If we have a super big group, you think we should just camp in our spot?

We all had a blast camped with DDR the other time. :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

:yeah_whatever:

:laughing::laughing: no no no.....it's not cause of me, mutha bitchezzz :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: It's cause the weather.

It IS funny though how that worked out in my favor though! :banghead: :yeah_whatever:

It's gonna be a fun weekend..all the DDR Mutha Bitchezz will be there, expect Don29Palms! :( Get that damn trans in your car and get out to D, MOFO! :dance:

Randog wanna join the Mutha Bitchezz camp near bath 6 or are you gonna do your own camp w/ our group? You guys are all welcome over with us if you want. :dance: :dance: :yeah_whatever:

megaphone.gif Saturday...2PM....South Pole...all DDR peeps- lets ride! :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :offtopic:

lol or "I Gotz My Mutha Bitchezzzz" for the prez lol :dance: :dance:

It's gonna be a fun weekend..all the DDR Mutha Bitchezz will be there, expect Don29Palms! :( Get that damn trans in your car and get out to D, MOFO! :yeah_whatever:

I got my transmission back yesterday and I AM going to be a busy MOFO :yeah_whatever: this weekend! :yeah_whatever:

Even if my car isn't fixed I might just be there anyway! Stranger things have happened. :yeah_whatever:

Imma check with the boys. :chat:

If we have a super big group, you think we should just camp in our spot?

We all had a blast camped with DDR the other time. :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

:yeah_whatever:

Eff it, Randog..bring em all over and camp wid us! :dance: :fro: :yeah_whatever: We had a blast last time and all you guys are some cool Mutha Bitchezz. :dance: :offtopic: It should make for some good times. Get w/ OGP- he'll probably be one of the first ones out there....ya know...with no job and all! :dance: :laughing::laughing:

I got my transmission back yesterday and I AM going to be a busy MOFO :fro: this weekend! :dance:

Even if my car isn't fixed I might just be there anyway! Stranger things have happened. :banghead:

:yeah_whatever: Hope you can make it, Don! Get yer azz in gear and get that trans in. I call dibs on that passenger seat if you get it out there. :dance: :yeah_whatever:

Sounds like a good time is brewing....... :yeah_whatever: :banghead: I'll try to get over to your camp before the Saturday ride, just so I can roll into your camp and have you look at me like..... :laughing: "Who the heck is this?"....... :yeah_whatever: Anyway, like I said in an earlier post, I'll be out there Thursday evening. I'll be camped about 100 yards NE of pooper #10...........See-ya all out there.......... :laughing:

:yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :dance: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :offtopic:

Sounds like a good time is brewing....... :yeah_whatever: :dance: I'll try to get over to your camp before the Saturday ride, just so I can roll into your camp and have you look at me like..... :dance: "Who the heck is this?"....... :laughing: Anyway, like I said in an earlier post, I'll be out there Thursday evening. I'll be camped about 100 yards NE of pooper #10...........See-ya all out there.......... :banghead:

:yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: :dance: :yeah_whatever: :offtopic::laughing:

Sweet! :dance: Hell yeah, come on over Mike. It's been a helluva long time chattin w/ you on DDR and I've still never even met you in person yet! :yeah_whatever:

Gonna be good times fosho! :chat: :dance: :yeah_whatever:

Yeah that is cool....... :angry2: I just checked accuweather.com and it told me a chance of showers on Saturday, but weather.com is just saying party cloudy all weekend........high's in the 60's and low in the low 40's to high 30's. All in all, it is shaping up to be a fine weekend. Oh yeah, and the wind is no more than 10 mph.........WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::dunno: