Sick Sand Travel

azflyinscooter

I have tried to reach Josey at Sick Sand Travel for several weeks now. His Shop number has been disconnected I did get a hold of him on his cell. I tried to order a new rear sprocket but needed to call him back. He has'nt returned my phone calls or answered his cell since then. Does anyone know what is going on over there?

Thanks,

Chris

I have tried to reach Josey at Sick Sand Travel for several weeks now. His Shop number has been disconnected I did get a hold of him on his cell. I tried to order a new rear sprocket but needed to call him back. He has'nt returned my phone calls or answered his cell since then. Does anyone know what is going on over there?

Thanks,

Chris

A buddy of mine stopped by the other day we were talking he said he heard he closed up.. :mc_smiley:

I was there at the shop on Thursday January 11th and saw my car 95% completed. They are doing some restructuring through the company. They are still very much in business. Try calling the main number 433-7425 and asking for Brian. He will help you out.

I was there at the shop on Thursday January 11th and saw my car 95% completed. They are doing some restructuring through the company. They are still very much in business. Try calling the main number 433-7425 and asking for Brian. He will help you out.

That number comes up disconnected or no longer in service. The only number I have is Josey's Cell. But He won't call me back or answer my calls.

That number comes up disconnected or no longer in service. The only number I have is Josey's Cell. But He won't call me back or answer my calls.

I just called the number and got a answering machine that says their company. Maybe something is wrong with your phone? If you want you can e-mail me with your name and number and what part you need and I will talk to Josey or whoever the new boss is around there and get the ball rolling. I assume they are closed today, so I will be dropping in there tomorrow.

Pistone2@cox.net

Rick

The # pete posted is the office # if no one answers leave a message and they will call you back. I dont know the whole story but my buddy bought the company from josey. I know they are still building and are also working on some other projects IE: different power plants and bigger cars. just preliminary though. I called my buddy he said they will call back, or you can stop buy as well.

The # pete posted is the office # if no one answers leave a message and they will call you back. I dont know the whole story but my buddy bought the company from josey. I know they are still building and are also working on some other projects IE: different power plants and bigger cars. just preliminary though. I called my buddy he said they will call back, or you can stop buy as well.

Yeah the number works now they had some problems with there phones. I talked with Brian and Josey yesterday. They order my new Sprocket so I hope to be in Gordons this weekend.

Thanks

Josey finally called me back. :D He told me that they restructured the way the shop works. Josey runs the shop and Brian runs the phones and bills. They switched over the phones and there was a day that the phones where down. Apprently they are busy and thats whats going on over there. He is tring to get me my sprocket and rollers. Thanks for everyone that looked for him.

I have been playing with tire pressure the last few times out. I started with 6psi when I bought the car. At 6 the car is stuck when you gas it it goes straight. I now run 13psi because I drive a little more agreesive and like to slide thru the turns. With higher pressure it is easier to break the rear loose. When my girlfriend drives I air done for her she doent like it sliding. Just play with the air and you'll find the pressure you like.

Post some pics of your front end (spindle and arms) You have the new ones and I would like to see what they look like. What springs did you get on the front and rear. You'll have a blast just stay safe it don't take much to make a mistake.

Chris,

What pressure are you running your tires at? Josey told me to run the back at 10PSI, but the tire says 35 max PSI. Thanks

Rick

35psi, are u sure thats not the max bead setting pressure. 6 to 8 sounds more accurate

8 -10 sounds about right. What about the front? I went with the King shocks. I'll put some pictures up in the next week or so. I also put a intercom system in with a I-pod adapter. IT rocks! I will be at Dumont, Feb 1-5th. Maybe I will see you out there

8 -10 sounds about right. What about the front? I went with the King shocks. I'll put some pictures up in the next week or so. I also put a intercom system in with a I-pod adapter. IT rocks! I will be at Dumont, Feb 1-5th. Maybe I will see you out there

Sounds like you have one sweet car there, Rick. Def post some pics up when you get a chance.