1st WEEKEND IN FEBRUARY ANYONE

Don29palms

I have to work that weekend. If I can swing it, I plan on going out the following weekend (Feb 10th). Larry & Nannette Short from Short Sand cars are going out that weekend and are bringing Larry's new single seater out and I plan to meet up w/ them out there to see it go. :hello::D

:DDRrocks:

post-3-1169276225.jpg

post-3-1169276263.jpg

post-3-1169276401.jpg

I have to work that weekend. If I can swing it, I plan on going out the following weekend (Feb 10th). Larry & Nannette Short from Short Sand cars are going out that weekend and are bringing Larry's new single seater out and I plan to meet up w/ them out there to see it go. :hello::D

:DDRrocks:

post-3-1169276225.jpg

post-3-1169276263.jpg

post-3-1169276401.jpg

Love the little wagon behind the car!!!!!!

It looks like this will be the next weekend I can go out. Is anyone else planning on going that weekend? :jester:

Isn't that Super Bowl weekend? There are a few of us planning that trip if that's it. All I know is that there is 29 days til DAYTONA. :clap::laughoff::idiot::rockon: Then my dune trips will start dwindling down. We did SB weekend last year and the crowd was very small. :thumb:

All of you stick and ball types make sure you stay at home this year too! :stirthepot:

I'm heading out the following weekend.9th thru 12th.

That's the same weekend our next trip is planned for. Teacher in service days Thurs and Fri, no school, so we'll be headin' out either Wed evening or early Thurs morning, return sometime Sunday. Gotta take advantage of those 4 day weekends!! :monkeedance2:

Don't know yet if our 'regular' group is headin' out too, so we may be solo campers yet again. Oh well, had a BLAST last off weekend, expect the same for this one. Lots-o-riding time! :D

I think I am heading out there on fri afternoon when my boy gets out of school staying till sun. Not sure where we are camping yet most likely in the first finger. I have a red truck with an attitude TH it and an old glory and a red pirate flag. stop by and say hi. It will just be my son and I so some company would be fun for us both.

LOOKS LIKE WINGNUT AND MYSELF AND A FEW OF THE 0500CREW WILL BE DAY TRIPING ON SAT :offtopic: :dance: :laughing:

I think i'm going to head out around 8:am tomarow (sat.) from hendo and park by vendor row, by that finger. I got a new DDR sticker in the back window of the truck. Stop by if my bikes there. I want to meet up and ride, all my bro's are working. :dunno::laughoff::dunno::dunno::think::offtopic:

I think i'm going to head out around 8:am tomarow (sat.) from hendo and park by vendor row, by that finger. I got a new DDR sticker in the back window of the truck. Stop by if my bikes there. I want to meet up and ride, all my bro's are working. :cripple::boxer::drunk::blury::barf::blury:

COOL WE BE LOOKING FOR YOU WILL BE THERE BY THE TIME YOU GET AROUND TO LEAVING :thumb: