Stolen purse out of jeep!

My friends girlfriends purse was stolen out of her new jeep in henderson a couple of days ago. She said that she parked and locked it in the driveway of there house around 3pm. She was inside the house for about 30 minuets. When she came back outside she found that the soft top back window was unzipped and that the purse was gone! :smoker: They live in a gated community in the Henderson area. What the hell is wrong with people today!?! The theif got her credit cards, $80.00 cash, drivers license and anything else thats in a purse.

The good thing is that the puke that did this it was caught on store survlance buying gas! Hopefully its only a matter time until this guy is caught. :D A theif is nothing but a worthless puke idoit! Its to bad they didn't catch him in the act... :bawl:

Just keep an eye on your stuff DDR!

It seems like Henderson is a real hot spot for theft.

Edited by Dune Family

That really sucks. It's this reason alone that I tell my woman to never leave anything of value in the truck. :laughoff:

My friends girlfriends purse was stolen out of her new jeep in henderson a couple of days ago. She said that she parked and locked it in the driveway of there house around 3pm. She was inside the house for about 30 minuets. When she came back outside she found that the soft top back window was unzipped and that the purse was gone! :loser: They live in a gated community in the Henderson area. What the hell is wrong with people today!?! The theif got her credit cards, $80.00 cash, drivers license and anything else thats in a purse.

The good thing is that the puke that did this it was caught on store survlance buying gas! Hopefully its only a matter time until this guy is caught. :D A theif is nothing but a worthless puke idoit! Its to bad they didn't catch him in the act... :happydrunks:

Just keep an eye on your stuff DDR!

It seems like Henderson is a real hot spot for theft.

Puke stole the purse? :blink: ?? :idiot::thumb::think::headbang1: