went and had more x-rays

crawlinxj

went and had some more x-rays done with my ortopidic dr. last week. right now my back is still not healing but it is not really hurting to much eather. it only hurts when i am on my feet for quite a few hours. i still wont know for 2 more months if i am going to have to have back surgery or not. im hoping for the best. i have found a new way to pass the time at home i sold my pit bike ans bought me a few rc cars! every time i walk into our shop i want to get my bike down and ride it but my dad burried it behind 8 other bike so i cant get it out :happydrunks: every thing else is going good no pacemaker and my legs are getting better. my right leg is still sore but im getting around. i hope to maybe come out to vegas in feb for a few days with just me and the wife. god knows i need to get out of here and my wife needs a vacation after all that has happend the last few months.

jeff

Hiya Jeff...sounds like things are going O.K. for you. Healing can really take along time. Here's :happydrunks: hoping it doesn't come to surgery, or the healing process will begin all over again! :(

Good luck, don't over do it, and take care!!

Kelly :D

Good to hear you are doing ok, Jeff. I hope all goes well with your recovery. I know howfrustrating it can be wanting to get back out asap, but you do have to heal properly before you get back on the bike. Get better and be patient- the sand isn't going anywhere and neither are we. :happydrunks:

Thanks for posting the update Jeff, I had a couple people ask me last weekend how you were doing. Hang in there. Definately wanna make sure to heal properly before even thinking bout getting on a bike again. Glad to hear hasnt come to back surgery, keep my fingers crossed that it doesnt.