Stripper pole

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw you guys out there.

I can see why they are telling you to have a permit though. Stuff like stripper poles is the kind of thing that the BLM rangers try to keep out of Dumont. They don't like the "Glamis scene" and don't want to see it at Dumont. Even if you get a permit, expect to be hassled with still by the rangers. They will have a close eye on you. :chev_bowtie: It's not that the stripper pole is that bad- it's the kind of crowd it attracts. You will get alot of drunks in one spot and that crowd will eventually be pretty hard to manage if things got out of control. From what I have heard the rangers are mostly concerned about crowd control. The same goes for having a band play out at Dumont. It attracts a big group of people and they usually don't have the manpower to govern it.

I think I saw you guys out there.

I can see why they are telling you to have a permit though. Stuff like stripper poles is the kind of thing that the BLM rangers try to keep out of Dumont. They don't like the "Glamis scene" and don't want to see it at Dumont. Even if you get a permit, expect to be hassled with still by the rangers. They will have a close eye on you. :chev_bowtie: It's not that the stripper pole is that bad- it's the kind of crowd it attracts. You will get alot of drunks in one spot and that crowd will eventually be pretty hard to manage if things got out of control. From what I have heard the rangers are mostly concerned about crowd control. The same goes for having a band play out at Dumont. It attracts a big group of people and they usually don't have the manpower to govern it.

Thanks for the info. Do you know who i would contact for the permit ?

they shut it down after they enjoyed the show to there fullfillment i heard about it ......................

Well i guess we are just going to have to go for it Pres. Weekend. Hopefully they enjoy the show and wont shut it down to soon ? :fatdance:

Saw the Thanksgiving show and it was fairly low key, a little girl/girl action but fully clothed while I was there.

Very unlike Halloween 05, with the Escalade/TH at Comp. Mucho nudity at that one. Never realized so many folks rode the dunes with dollars in their pockets.

I only carry my Marine Corps ID so they know who the corpse is should the situation arise...

they shut us down at comp too but we had a bunch of girls daning up there nude. the rangers told us we had to keep it in camp and put up some sort of plined so no one could see it...

HA HA HA I saw this one and the rangers shut you down after they stood back with a camcorder collecting evidence. We watched the action for a bit (not good with kids there) and then rolled over more by the hill and saw the rangers in the background with a camcorder.

HA HA HA I saw this one and the rangers shut you down after they stood back with a camcorder collecting evidence. We watched the action for a bit (not good with kids there) and then rolled over more by the hill and saw the rangers in the background with a camcorder.

yeah that was the halloween of 05 they didn't horass us any more after we moved it back to camp that trip but every time we pull in to the dunes now they horass us at the pay station and they come hang out at camp and bullshit with us the first night we are there.

yeah that was the halloween of 05 they didn't horass us any more after we moved it back to camp that trip but every time we pull in to the dunes now they horass us at the pay station and they come hang out at camp and bullshit with us the first night we are there.

I remember that. Steveo's wife, Lupe, knew the guy that owned the toyhauler. She jumped up in the toyhualer and was chatting with him (at the back of the "stage"/ rear ramp gate )when Steveo glanced up and said "WTF is why wife doing up there???" :banghead: She wasn't participating in the strip show, but it was funny as hell to see her up there in the midst of all the chaos. It caught him by surprise. :headbang1:

I still have a bunch of those pics that my buddy Rizzo took. Most of those chicks were pretty young and also :barf: . :laughing::blury: