Presidents Day

Don29palms

I know it's early but I was wondering who has plans for Dumont on Presidents Day weekend? I'm going to try to be there one way or another. :laughing: We need to plan some rides. That is always fun!

Edited by Don29palms

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glamis... I believe.. :D Jeep Jamboree weekend sounds like its going to be crowded rutted and no fun to ride...

Hell no, Pres Day weekend is always a blast!! :finger::finger::finger:

Just watch out for the huge holes in the face hill after the hill climbs!!! :finger:

....Only on the big face hill. Hell, you haven't even been there on Pres Day weekend yet. How do you know what the dunes are like that weekend?? :finger:

Exactly, that is where my father-in-law destroyed the left front a arms on his buggy. He was coming across the face of the hill and cought on of the rutts. Luckily he didn't flip it. He had to replace the Rack, tie rod and a arms for that side. Just stay away from that hill on that weekend and you will be fine. :finger: ISBB, you should come hang out with the homies!! :finger:

Hello all, I am new to your forum but I will be at Dumont for the races. I will be on the hill climbs and dig some extra deep holes for those who like the challenge.

I run a very fast jeep on the smooth ground but have to slow down for bumps. Maybe I could talk one of you folks into giving me a ride in a smooth riding buggy for a fast trip across the dunes.

I will be easy to find in "Impulsive Behavior" on the hill on Sat. and the track on Sun.

Look forward to meeting you then. :)

Hello all, I am new to your forum but I will be at Dumont for the races. I will be on the hill climbs and dig some extra deep holes for those who like the challenge.

I run a very fast jeep on the smooth ground but have to slow down for bumps. Maybe I could talk one of you folks into giving me a ride in a smooth riding buggy for a fast trip across the dunes.

I will be easy to find in "Impulsive Behavior" on the hill on Sat. and the track on Sun.

Welcome to DDR, Impulsive. :finger: If I see you out there at Dumont over Pres Day I will be sure to say hi! :finger::finger: Oh yeah, nice Jeep! :finger:

I think I've seen that jeep out there before but I could be mistaken.

I just got "the 2006 Sand Calender" the one that sandcalenders.com puts out and his jeep is the month of September. It looks bad a$$. See you out there Pres Day weekend!! Good luck in the drags! :laughoff:

:angry: haha, I just looked at my sand calendar to my right on the wall, and yep, there it is under September! Sweet :beercheers: I think I have also seen that Jeep at Dumont before I'm sure.

I know it's early but I was wondering who has plans for Dumont on Presidents Day weekend? I'm going to try to be there one way or another. :beercheers: We need to plan some rides. That is always fun!

wont make it. damn! gonna be co driving in the first SNORE race of the season, the battle at primm. not a bad trade off if things go good. the guy i am driving with just started racing last year and had some real bad luck. hopefully we can do good and at least get some good racing in. im gonna miss being at the dunes with the crew and our new friends. :angry: