Stolen Raptor

post-2367-1170446022.jpg

Hi all new here, but I have hung out in the DDR camp before. Last night someone stole my Raptor 350 out of my friends garage. Of course it was the smallest Yamaha in there, you'd think they would have taken a bigger quad. It is white, no key, no spark arrestor. They just rolled it out. If you see anything message me? I'm pretty devastated, it was my kid. Thank in advance.

North Las Vegas, Losee and Centennial area. The house wasn't even near a main road and the only traffic is from the people that live there. I keep thinking it is going to pop up, like my car did last year. I have no luck.

That really sucks, I hate people that steal, even more so when it is from a kid. I live right down the street from you, I will keep my eye's open!!!

If you get a chance, post up the last few of the VIN so someone may be able to match it up.

Edited by mineurbiz

Make sure the police have the vin # I got my kids bike stolen and returned (long story including juvinille court and the minors Dad)But anyways this kid had a whole chop shop type thing going on in N.W. Vegas w/ a lot of quads and bikes, both kids and adults... There were over 30 toys in this garage...

Just bug the police... Don't wait for them to call you!

That really sucks, I hate people that steal, even more so when it is from a kid. I live right down the street from you, I will keep my eye's open!!!

If you get a chance, post up the last few of the VIN so someone may be able to match it up.

Nicole is a really good friend of mine and I'm so pissed for her right now :stirthepot:

It didn't belong to her kid(she doesn't have one) she considered it her kid...

Yeah it is reported to the police and we are heading to Apex later, just found out last night they stole one of the helmets in the garage too, a 390 dollar one. Smart ones!! There was a 700, a 450, and a Banshee in there and they take mine. I have the key so they'll have to mess with the stupid ignition to even get it going.

We think the cat ran at the last minute...and the door went back up.

Hi Chris, yeah he is one of my good friends...I seem to get messed with a lot lately.

post-2367-1170446022.jpg

Hi all new here, but I have hung out in the DDR camp before. Last night someone stole my Raptor 350 out of my friends garage. Of course it was the smallest Yamaha in there, you'd think they would have taken a bigger quad. It is white, no key, no spark arrestor. They just rolled it out. If you see anything message me? I'm pretty devastated, it was my kid. Thank in advance.

THATS WHY I BUY (INSURANCE) FOR MY RAIL, SORRY TO HEAR IT THO, IN MOST CASES IT IS A FRIEND OF A FRIEND THAT DONE IT.. BET YOUR ARSE ON THAT.

:contract: :jester: :loser::slap::dunno::dunno::dunno::laughing::laughoff::laughoff: