HOW MUCH

WTF was going through someones head when they built those cars?

I know. It must have been:

"I have a whole bunch of money I want to throw away!"

Or could it have been:

"Fo shizzle ma nizzle! I gots the mostest bling bling rail in the hood!" :fro:

Either way :dunno: :jester:

:laughoff::laughoff: that was funny. :D

i have to say i would have done it a lil different if i did it again and it wouldnt have cost as much. i do not think mine is gawdy i think i biult to much motor and not enough tranny dunno but i like mine. and with all this new fiberglass mine is looking outdated but i can beat the pants off of those bling bling rides

This rail looks like some kind of bug! All I think about when I see the price tag on this rail is.... It is really really ugly, and he got really really ripped off.

post-11474-1153766500_thumb.jpg

well i can tell you that there are ppl that fly in to nor cal on priv. jet just to check on the progress of the car. the car that the builder is putting together is about 250-300k..

i think that he is abit nutty but who am I to tell the guy how to spend his $$$ this is the same guy the on the way out of the ssss bought a buckshot as a stand by car :whacky101: he has 5 cars... 06 prevost and matching stacker ......all i want to know is if he needs an extra son or something......lol :laughoff:

Edited by DeToXiC1

• 1 month later...

Well judging on what i have in mind about you is that you like fast so if you ever end up getting a rail you should go with turbo charged hayabusa they are freakin sick. think about it a 750 pound car pushing over 350 hp thats almost 1 hp per every 2 pounds. :D My dad just bought one and its mid travel and let me tell you its the fastest thing iv ever been in lol. We role up to high dollar LS cars take off up the hill :headbang1: and the they cant even come close to touching us :D and also they are way cheaper.