Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Hit the road :clap:

where you goin?

Court in Bartsow. :redhat:

i just finished putting braided stainless steel fuel line on the bike. So im gonna grill some burgers and corn on the cob. everyone have fun.

A BIG THANKS goes out to pete for hooking me up today... muchos gracias!!!!

No problemo, Dan. :idiot:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That totally sucks pete! GOOD LUCK!!!!! hopefully they will go easy on you. BASTAGES!!

Thanks Stacey...I'm not lookin forward to it. :clap: It's a giant waste of a day when I am really needed at work. :redhat: :idiot:

Oh yeah Pete, that traffic is going to be killer trying to get back, give me ring if you all want to hang out for awhile and wait on it to die down, we'll cook something out on the grill and drink a couple :beerpint::beerpint: I'm already stocked for the weekend, and I'm just a short distance from the place you need to visit....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

Oh yeah Pete, that traffic is going to be killer trying to get back, give me ring if you all want to hang out for awhile and wait on it to die down, we'll cook something out on the grill and drink a couple :barf::laughoff: I'm already stocked for the weekend, and I'm just a short distance from the place you need to visit....Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

Hey thanks again for the offer, Woody. Sorry I didn't hit you up after court. I had to get back rather quickly and was in no mood to do anything after dealing with those California court a-holes and b*tch of a prosecuter. :laughoff:

Traffic wasn't too bad at all since I was outta there before noon. :laughoff:

Don't worry- we'll throw back a few tomorrow for sure. :laughoff::laughoff:

Cool, if you get on the road after about two, then watch out, but you got outta the place quick, didn't actually know when you would get done, sometimes it takes awhile..... I'm headed up about noon tomorrow, we'll :laughoff::laughoff: do it there.....SF Woody

Cool, if you get on the road after about two, then watch out, but you got outta the place quick, didn't actually know when you would get done, sometimes it takes awhile..... I'm headed up about noon tomorrow, we'll :barf::laughoff: do it there.....SF Woody

OK, sounds like a plan bud. :laughoff: Call me when you get in town- we'll hit up PT's. Their AC kicks a$$. :laughoff:

Did you go to court for the tickets we got back in Feb.? Anyways how was it?

Yeah, I went to court for the ticket I got. It was a giant waste of time. That day cost be a good 400-500 bucks or so for nothing. :eatdrink021: I'd rather not get into it on the board. :idea:

LETS DO SOME DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

You know it! :ninja: What do ya say we have a couple at your place before we head over to Balboa.

Steveo and Joe Duner are in. :ahhhhh: :laughing:

What do ya say, old balls!?? :ninja::ninja: