Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal time and place?

Actually we did a pre-TT last night there. I tried calling you but you didn't answer. :lol:

A few of us are gonna throw back some beers at Jim's tonight while he puts in Joe's pyro sensor. I have to glue my damn fridge panel on too while I'm over there. You should cruise over later. :beercheers:

Actually we did a pre-TT last night there. I tried calling you but you didn't answer. :lol:

A few of us are gonna throw back some beers at Jim's tonight while he puts in Joe's pyro sensor. I have to glue my damn fridge panel on too while I'm over there. You should cruise over later. :beercheers:

Likely story :lol: I might but may just hang at home and watch survivor.

After driving all the way out to pick up the M/H at Freightliner only to discover they had had a rock chip in my window that wasn't there before. Long trip for nothing, told them to fix it and call me when it's done, DAMM Mechanics :lol:

:laughing: Hmmmmmm.........

:beercheers:

hey i might suprise you guys and show up at tts somewhere between kickoff and halloweeny. i got to get some work done on my rappy by powerhouse. :laughoff:

:beercheers: Hit me up, Bob...and not like this---> :laughoff: .......more like this :call: :mc_smiley: :undecided:

Dunno but I met Pete and Jim today which is Thursday if I remember right and no drinks, no thirsty Thursday, sup with that? I thought they would have invited me into the shop to have a cold one and laugh, I mean look at a Chevy???

Grump from Pahrump.

If you guys do get together....please have one for me :beerpint: . I spent 2 hours in the dentist chair today :coocoo: , and I sure could use a cold one. It would probably just run out of the corner of my mouth :bawl: but what the hell!

Dunno but I met Pete and Jim today which is Thursday if I remember right and no drinks, no thirsty Thursday, sup with that? I thought they would have invited me into the shop to have a cold one and laugh, I mean look at a Chevy???

Grump from Pahrump.

Nice to meet ya, Jerry! :beerpint:

If you guys do get together....please have one for me :coocoo: . I spent 2 hours in the dentist chair today :coocoo: , and I sure could use a cold one. It would probably just run out of the corner of my mouth :bawl: but what the hell!

:bawl::laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...