Dumont Jan 20th-22th

stalteri

I look like a fat angry philipino in that picture YIKES...

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I agree, Stalteri920. :thumb: Weekend was great. Lots of fast rides :thumb: , got to meet a lot of nice people in your group :laughing:, weather was perfect, and fun was had by all :ninja::woo_hoo: :smiley: . I am really glad to meet your buddies. I haven't been riding w/ other 2 wheelers in a while. Me and PaulyPaul are the only ones on 2 wheelers in our camp. We go on just as fast of rides all the time on quads & rails, but there is just something different about riding w/ other 2 wheeler guys. :flipoff: Those fast runs were awesome. :grin: I can't believe nobody fell down or crashed. :shocked2: :laughing: There were a couple close calls where a few of us almost collided. :shocked: :headbang: That was funny. Hope to make it out to Amargosa w/ you guys that weekend of the APO you were talkin about. :thumb: It was cool to finally camp w/ you too, rhinoking. We talk about Dumont all the time (since we live right down the street from each other) but haven't ever camped together since we both have our separate groups we have been going out w/ for a while. It was cool hangin w/ you and your family. Also glad 9digit, ISBB, lvnalolife, Matt, and justntime (and family) were able to make it out. We ended up having a pretty big camp. :D Weekend was a blast. :fart:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group at the north pole..

34d48ad1.jpg

Justntime...

b38a1c38.jpg

051ff1a5.jpg

c73680fa.jpg

Stalteri920's buddy, Jimmy messin around at the north pole...

d2c07815.jpg

Rhinoking and his son, Kyle...

099f89b6.jpg

a couple guys in ultralites enjoying the nice weather...

4271b552.jpg

1c1263cb.jpg

Sat AM...

77748f07.jpg

Stalteri920...

30cb14ed.jpg

Nice smooth dunes...

a7148566.jpg

aa0ad671.jpg

62c82df7.jpg

44dd74a4.jpg

all the 2 wheelers (cept for me- I had to take the pic) plus Tacomama on the 450

a105edfb.jpg

My sandrail and Justime's ...

1a938eaf.jpg

578f4fcc.jpg

8bae15c8.jpg

duniemonkie in the sand...

e9da36d9.jpg

The ramp for the 50's Sat. night :laughing::laughing::ninja::thumb:

5e573a02.jpg

the jumpers... :shocked2:

65a55604.jpg

6a161a81.jpg

7b2f2a17.jpg

e1108c5c.jpg

nice...

why putfile?

I don't know :thumb: :huh: It was a quicktime file and was trying to get it in a wmv format. Whatever. :laughing:

I was there saturday morning adn i had a Black and red YFZ that was dragging at the hill all day, great weather and not too many fast bikes....Im glad i found this website.... :thumb:

Glad you found it too. Welcome :thumb: