Dumont Jan 20th-22th

stalteri

I know, just call me, off week Tony :angry: . We always seem to miss the DDR weekends :beercheers: . Anyway, for those who can't make this weekend, we will be out there the weekend after MLK. Just letting ya know...Seeya :laughoff:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know damn straight ill be there... but im afraid after that weekend a guy is gonna have to take a break... all these trips to the sand hurts the pocketbook.. :D but not a bad way to spend your weekends fresh outta a long term relationship.. :D

you know damn straight ill be there... but im afraid after that weekend a guy is gonna have to take a break... all these trips to the sand hurts the pocketbook.. :D but not a bad way to spend your weekends fresh outta a long term relationship.. :D

I got u covered, you better show up on firday though, to much food goes to my fat A$$, I need help. Just bring some more beer or whatever and gas :D

I will try and make it out that weekend, Tony. I have to check and see if that is my weekend to work though. If so I can still maybe roll out after work around 1-2 PM. :laughoff: I'll keep ya posted.

And yeah WTF, Tony!!?? You are outta sink w/ the rest of the group as far as when we all go out! Get with the program focker!!! :beercheers: j/k :angry:

I will try and make it out that weekend, Tony. I have to check and see if that is my weekend to work though. If so I can still maybe roll out after work around 1-2 PM. :laughoff: I'll keep ya posted.

And yeah WTF, Tony!!?? You are outta sink w/ the rest of the group as far as when we all go out! Get with the program focker!!! :beercheers: j/k :angry:

I know, I will try. Focker...OUT!

When are you leaving rhino king, and where are you camping?

Tony, he usually camps waaaay down at the end of the first finger, down where the tres hermanos camp. :coocoo:

I am still on track for this weekend, Tony. We should be able to make it out as long as nothing stupid comes up this week that prevents me from going. Looking forward to a long overdue trip with you and your group. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::laughoff::D

I probably wont be able to make it out this weekend. Gotta drop the buggy off at Sick Sand Travel on Sat. Don't have too much fun without me!

Drop it off in the AM and then roll out to Dumont!!! Or are you gonna wait to have him fix it (like I did) and take it home that same day?

Sorry to get a little off topic, stalteri920. :(:thumb::)

Drop it off in the AM and then roll out to Dumont!!! Or are you gonna wait to have him fix it (like I did) and take it home that same day?

Sorry to get a little off topic, stalteri920. :(:thumb::)

If I did come out, I will have the kids. I might go anyway, we will see. Gotta see if Josey will have it done Sat afternoon. If he will, then I will have to pick it up.

Sweet :flipoff: , can't wait to do some riding :beerpint: and :thumb: with ya guys. I won't be out early on Friday unless I can figure something out with this whole work thing.

I have a buddy going out early thought, so if some plan to be out early let me know and I can find out when he will be out there. I will be out around 8ish, but hopefully earlier and will let you guys know.

We are a laid back group, but can drink till dawn :laughing: and most of us ride 2wheelers but all are welcome. I have a black f350 cc dually with a fifthwheel behind it (posted in toy hauler thread), and two strobe lights that are pretty visable from afar, (thanks to steveo) but will let you know where we will be camping @ later this week. Till then seeya.. :thumb:

Edited by stalteri920

So, Tony, you will probably leave about 6ish I'd imagine?? I might be leaving that same time. If you wanna roll out together I'm down for that. We could meet at the Shell station on Blue Diamond & Rainbow, that is if you go through Tecopa. Let me know. :thumb: Should be a good weekend (again :beerpint: ) as long as the weather stays nice. Either way, Duniemonkie, myself, and a few others from our group should be there. :flipoff::laughing::thumb:

So, Tony, you will probably leave about 6ish I'd imagine?? I might be leaving that same time. If you wanna roll out together I'm down for that. We could meet at the Shell station on Blue Diamond & Rainbow, that is if you go through Tecopa. Let me know. :thumb: Should be a good weekend (again :beerpint: ) as long as the weather stays nice. Either way, Duniemonkie, myself, and a few others from our group should be there. :flipoff::laughing::thumb:

Sweet, I usally go through baker, but if were leaving the same time I guess its eaiser to meet up. I will let you know later in the week :D

Sweet, I usally go through baker, but if were leaving the same time I guess its eaiser to meet up. I will let you know later in the week :D

cool, we'll get in touch later like Thurs or Fri. You've got my # :laughing: And I've got yours :thumb:

Ok, so no other members at all are going out the weekend of the 20th-22nd???

Tony here is the aerial map with the few markings on it. Put your marking on it to let us know where you guys are gonna camp. :happydrunks:

post-3-1137566482_thumb.jpg

or just tell me where you'll be on the grid on this one and I will get a more clear map posted :thumb: ...

post-3-1137566616_thumb.jpg

Bad news, I lost a shift selenoid in my tranny last night. The tranny shop is gonna warranty it out cuz they just put it in, so if they fix it in time, I might still come out on sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed. :happydrunks:

Edited by lvnalolife

Ok, so no other members at all are going out the weekend of the 20th-22nd???

Tony here is the aerial map with the few markings on it. Put your marking on it to let us know where you guys are gonna camp. :happydrunks:

post-3-1137566482_thumb.jpg

or just tell me where you'll be on the grid on this one and I will get a more clear map posted :thumb: ...

post-3-1137566616_thumb.jpg

Right around the line above #1 in areas B and C