Camp Location?

sandcrab74

Hey we are heading to Dumont for the big weekend. We are trying to get out of the fingers, the kids have out grown camp and the fingers get to crazy on the big weekends. Thinking of camping around past the vendors out back north of the big dunes so the kids can hit the smaller ones out there. What do you all think?

Hey we are heading to Dumont for the big weekend. We are trying to get out of the fingers, the kids have out grown camp and the fingers get to crazy on the big weekends. Thinking of camping around past the vendors out back north of the big dunes so the kids can hit the smaller ones out there. What do you all think?

I like camping by the big dunes better than the fingers. Then again, I don't have kids!!!

:headbang1:

You just never know now on the big weekends. You could have a kick azz spot and your next door neighbor can have some punk azz that likes to pop wheelies on his loud-piped biked right next to your trailer from 7AM to 7PM. :monkeedance2: :laughing:

Yeah, I'm still pissed about that. :headbang1:

What spot are you talking about exactly?

normal_camp.gif

You just never know now on the big weekends. You could have a kick azz spot and your next door neighbor can have some punk azz that likes to pop wheelies on his loud-piped biked right next to your trailer from 7AM to 7PM. :monkeedance2: :monkeedance2:

normal_camp.gif

E-9 you sunk my destroyer!!! :laughing:

You just never know now on the big weekends. You could have a kick azz spot and your next door neighbor can have some punk azz that likes to pop wheelies on his loud-piped biked right next to your trailer from 7AM to 7PM. :laughoff: :monkeedance2:

normal_camp.gif

Someday I would like to camp in the lower left corner of A-1. :dolphin:

P.S. What punk are you talking about? Did I miss something? :flipoff::laughing: I'm over it! :monkeedance2:

Yeah its confirmed you are all Fing nuts.......Im thinking out by A1. Were hoping to get there on wendsday or earlier so maybe we could get ok spot. On turkey day we were in finger 1 right were it splits to go to comp (not by my choice) and there were sooo many dumb azz people that I will never do that again. But in the futer I might bring the paint ball gun and start sniping off jackies from my trailer :headbang1: which could be a good time in itself.

Yeah its confirmed you are all Fing nuts.......Im thinking out by A1. Were hoping to get there on wendsday or earlier so maybe we could get ok spot. On turkey day we were in finger 1 right were it splits to go to comp (not by my choice) and there were sooo many dumb azz people that I will never do that again. But in the futer I might bring the paint ball gun and start sniping off jackies from my trailer :cripple: which could be a good time in itself.

Some shoot back!

but I now how it is some people cant stay away from the trailer or camp they need to give a little room.

YOU COULD TRY THE LITTLE DUNES :ban-split:

You just never know now on the big weekends. You could have a kick azz spot and your next door neighbor can have some punk azz that likes to pop wheelies on his loud-piped biked right next to your trailer from 7AM to 7PM. :DDRrocks::ban-split:

haha ur buddy damn dman messed him up good