What lift kit are you running?

Bound4Dirt

I am thinking of going with either Pro Comp or Donahoe Racing. I am hearing more people like Donahoe Racing lift.

What are you guys running?

there are SO many options out there. for my chevy, I could go:

procomp

sky jacker

cognito

full traction

tuff country

full throttle

cst

rcd

bds

that is just off the top of my head, as there are more

I know that cognito, full traction, and I THINK cst, are made here in Bako.

how many for the ford

there are SO many options out there. for my chevy, I could go:

procomp

sky jacker

cognito

full traction

tuff country

full throttle

cst

rcd

bds

that is just off the top of my head, as there are more

I know that cognito, full traction, and I THINK cst, are made here in Bako.

how many for the ford

In that order? So, Pro Comp first?

I have a pro comp 6" and the only problem on my chevy lift is the front sway bar links keep breaking. 4W parts is starting to leave the stock ones on and claim they get less people returning with breakage. I'm on my third link. I keep going to fast through the whoops on my way to comp at night and my 1 ton bounces out of control and I spill my non alcohol beverage (LOL) all over the place. But I think pro comp is fine...

i would say after working for an extremely over priced shop :DDRrocks: i would go for fabtech i lifted my supercrew after i worked there and today i would still choose fabtech .nice clean made product .that works

Can you go into detail? What lifts have you done?

In that order? So, Pro Comp first?

not in any particluar order.

I have been eyeing the cognito kit. it's hella expensive, but very heavy duty in all the right places, and for a little extra, I can also get double shock hoops for the front, which is a killer setup for the diesels doing some wheeling, AND also on the road......makes the things ride like a caddy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got local shop to match two ther places at $460 and I did receive the DR kit the other day. I ordered the rear add-a-leaf and am waiting for that so I can install it :DDRrocks: Those guys at DR were great! I'll post back on how it rides, etc.

Looks like Donahoe Racing is going to get my money. I'll let you know by Friday.

If you have a leaf sprung or 05 and newer Ford SD I would go with Donahoe. They have done their research and really truley have nice lift.

If your driving a Chevy or Nissan TItan CST has done and designed a nice lift that ride very well.

I would not take a Fabtech or Pro Comp lift if it was GIVEN to me.

In 05 I bought the best 4 link set up Fabtech made. My buddy and I BOTH bought new 05 F250s, installed their 8" lift and he took his off within 2 days it was so crappy and mine made me sell my truck I hated it so bad. They SUCK!!!! Mine would get this scary wobble from time to time. The new owner of myu truck..... rolled it on the freeway.

I had it installed today. I am pleased. Nice ride. Little stiff in the rear, but I went with a 4" block and a add-a-leaf in the rear and their 4" leaf pack up front with their SS shocks.

No wobble noticed yet. I only got up to 55mph and a small chatter from the start. Not sure about that yet.

That's it. I would recommend it 100% after having it for a few hours. I will post back as time goes on.

I have a 6" RCD on '05 Chevy. When I got mine, I was told CST is the best and next was RCD, Fabtech & Pro Comp were pretty comparable. CST was big bucks, so I went with RCD. No problems so far and its been on 2 years.