What NOT to do in logondale !

MCGYVER

Quick safety tip.... How NOT to go down a steep hill and make a quick right turn . Rhino's are top heavy anyway, quick r turn at bottom of steep hill = shiny side down. Friggin rookie , loser.... party of ONE your table is ready :laughoff::woo_hoo::dunno::hello::thumb::rockwoot::ban-split:

post-402-1171161526.jpg

post-402-1171161554.jpg

post-402-1171161584.jpg

post-402-1171161621.jpg

You have to be careful with the Rhino, they are very top heavy. One of my friends has lost parts of his foot, They tipped at the dunes and the bar landed on his foot, It was a long, painful ride to ER.

chicks are top heavy to but :rockwoot: i dont see them roll over!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick safety tip.... How NOT to go down a steep hill and make a quick right turn . Rhino's are top heavy anyway, quick r turn at bottom of steep hill = shiny side down. Friggin rookie , loser.... party of ONE your table is ready :blush: :loser::loser::loser::loser::coocoo: :mic:

THAT SUCKS, MAYBE ONE TO MANY BUDS ??? :laughing::slap:

chicks are top heavy to but :laughing: i dont see them roll over!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM. :dunno::ninja:

i think i pulled my pancreas helping you tip it back over. lots of fun yesterday.

thanks rodney, couldn't have tipped it without the saftey safari, one of many reason's i try NOT to go out alone.

i think i pulled my pancreas helping you tip it back over. lots of fun yesterday.

So that's where you were yesterday! Looked for that Chevy of yours for the Sperry Wash run! (You wouldn't have made it all the way...quads had 2 to 3 wheels on the trail in some spots at the end!) :D

Quick safety tip.... How NOT to go down a steep hill and make a quick right turn . Rhino's are top heavy anyway, quick r turn at bottom of steep hill = shiny side down. Friggin rookie , loser.... party of ONE your table is ready :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::dope::blury:

Dayum Bobby! WTF? :blury::slap: Glad you're ok! :beercheers: I hope the Rhino isn't too badly injured. :laughing:

You effers better quit rolling your farm equipment. The next thing you know 20/20 will do a report on them....bam, the end of sideXsides.......just like 20/20 killed three wheelers in the 80's :2cents:

:tapdance: :dance: