Trip Report Feb 9-11

wsky70

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not camera shy. Ynot was just giving me crap because I always talk chit about Rhinos and this last weekend I was cruising OGP's around a few times. :headbang1: I'm not that embarrassed to be seen in one. :beercheers: :mc_smiley:

maybe you will feel more comfortable........ if next time you bring some golf clubs to match the cart. :P :dance:

See Pete I told you camping with old guys would mellow you out!! :headbang1:

You did? It's not really you guys that have mellowed me out. I just save my energy for the few partying weekends. I do appreciate the mellow weekends with you guys though. B) :mc_smiley:

dman74 can't handle a Rhino

well all ican say about that little slam from pete is you don't know the limitations unless you push the edge unfortunately sometimes you push a little to far sh*t happens :mc_smiley: :headbang1:

Finally got time to post my weekend report, we arrived on Thursday and there was no one around where we camp. I unloaded the trailer and we where off took the Warrior on it’s madden voyage it ran great we took a trip around to the north pole then to the south pole. Then Jay and my brother Rick showed up around dinner time so we sat around the camp fire and :beercheers:. Friday was great weather so we did a morning run and Bob showed up with my Banshee around 12:00 so got in some riding on it to get it broke in then some more camp fire and :dance:. Saturday was a great Sperry wash run and the Warrior ran great on the whole trip was a blast, got back and got to take the banshee to banshee hill and see how it does, then when I got back my buddy Mike shows up in his Pinzgauer so I had to take him on his first quad ride on his first visit to Dumont. He had a blast and could not stop smiling the whole trip. Dave and Jackie (cdavego & dune smurf) came over for some dinner and some :dope: we did not make it over for Dons birthday party (sorry Don) but thought we would meet up with you guys at comp so we loaded up in mike’s Pinz and headed to comp but did not see any DDR peeps so when sat there and had some more :laughoff: . Sunday we took 1 more little rid but the wind picked up some we loaded up and came home. Here are some pics. :headbang1::laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley:

dumont4day_003.jpg

normal_dumont4day_012.jpg

dumont4day_007.jpg

dumont4day_013.jpg

dumont4day_015.jpg

dumont4day_019.jpg

dumont4day_034.jpg

Edited by dinicolada

What a great weekend! Great weather, awesome dunes and even better peeps to be there with! :headbang1:

My observations for the weekend....

Shelly (ynot's wife) makes bitchen sammiches :)

When following a pnaris w/ a flat.... never leave the group no matter how much Duniemonkey says "go that way!"

Old people rock!

Rhino's (or farm equip) kick a$$.

Strawberry cheesecake and Cannoli's make a great dinner!

Never steal a mans truck, even when its to wash his rhino :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

ps; skinny guys like good desserts too! Just cause were skinny does not mean we dont eat too!

Was a great weekend! The sperry wash trail was very interesting espically the rocks hanging on the sides of hills waiting for the next little bit of rain and wash away the little spec of dirt that is holding it there.

Off weekends are the best !

I see I wasn't the only person thinking that!! (Great minds must think alike :unsure: ) I figure one big gust of wind or a lightening strike and they're down!

I also must agree with you on the off weekends! It's SOOOOO cool to ride, and ride, and ride, and not have to worry about every Tom, d*ck, and Jackass to come flying at you or your kids every moment!

However, all that riding sure wears me out! Still :hello:

Finally got time to post my weekend report, we arrived on Thursday and there was no one around where we camp. I unloaded the trailer and we where off took the Warrior on it’s madden voyage it ran great we took a trip around to the north pole then to the south pole. Then Jay and my brother Rick showed up around dinner time so we sat around the camp fire and :banghead:. Friday was great weather so we did a morning run and Bob showed up with my Banshee around 12:00 so got in some riding on it to get it broke in then some more camp fire and :laughoff:. Saturday was a great Sperry wash run and the Warrior ran great on the whole trip was a blast, got back and got to take the banshee to banshee hill and see how it does, then when I got back my buddy Mike shows up in his Pinzgauer so I had to take him on his first quad ride on his first visit to Dumont. He had a blast and could not stop smiling the whole trip. Dave and Jackie (cdavego & dune smurf) came over for some dinner and some :laughoff: we did not make it over for Dons birthday party (sorry Don) but thought we would meet up with you guys at comp so we loaded up in mike’s Pinz and headed to comp but did not see any DDR peeps so when sat there and had some more :drinkbeer: . Sunday we took 1 more little rid but the wind picked up some we loaded up and came home. Here are some pics. :unsure::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::hello:

dumont4day_003.jpg

normal_dumont4day_012.jpg

dumont4day_007.jpg

dumont4day_013.jpg

dumont4day_015.jpg

dumont4day_019.jpg

dumont4day_034.jpg

Hey! The quad looks great. It looks like you guys had a great weekend!!

Edited by Dune Family

dman74 can't handle a Rhino

well all ican say about that little slam from pete is you don't know the limitations unless you push the edge unfortunately sometimes you push a little to far sh*t happens :laughoff::hello:

yeah yeah, I know. I was just givin you crap.Don't get a red a$$ over it. It wasn't a slam. :unsure::banghead::laughoff:

Touche and En Garde are both French. They are also terms closely associated with the sport of fencing. With that said, being that these words are French in origin, they are to be striken from the record and are not to be used in this forum ever again. :crash::crash:

Edited by mredgy

I thought that was ... en garde?

That's when they start....but when they actually score a hit I think it's touche...but with an accent over the e....

tou·ché

1. Fencing. (an expression used to indicate a hit or touch.)

2. (an expression used for acknowledging a telling remark or rejoinder.)

• 2 weeks later...