check out these effen idiots

Richard Cheese

Since when did a 400ex have reverse??

My azz! I want to know where the White guy came from? :ahhhhh: Used to be stationed just North of Baltimore, White folk are a rarity in those parts. Lots of :flipoff: to the left and :jester: to the right, stuck in the middle of that joint. :dunce:

Looks like they were cruising Malcom Lucifer King Blvd. right off of the 95. I'm curious why nobody eased in front of those whackass crackheads :angry2: :finger::pissed: and had to slam on their brakes for an invisible dog or some such object??? :dunno::think::shake:

:shoot: :bump: :mc_smiley: :fro: :dunno:

Those guys probably bought them (maybe), and spend all thier time practicing wheelies. and have never actually ridden them offroad.

This ones even better!!!

Even better in what sense? :pissed: And what thef ckdid these mugfo's say? :ahhhhh: :jester: :angry2: Couple of them sounded like they had a mouth full of marbles and rinds. :dunno:

And where the hey are their helmets? They are obvious role models :mc_smiley: :flipoff: to the little children in the Hood. Atleast wear some protective gear.SHEESH :bump: