DDR DUNE TRIP & Dumont clean-up

dunefreak

Sandm, I am in charge of the raffle drawing so if you want to make a donation we would appreciate it. Who are you affiliated with, Shop? Let me know when and where and I will pick up. We also have some ad space left on the back of the t shirts for $250.00 if you interested.

Terry

Terry, he is Matt from S&M Motorsports on Boulder Hwy. 565-4193 :slap:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sandm, I am in charge of the raffle drawing so if you want to make a donation we would appreciate it. Who are you affiliated with, Shop? Let me know when and where and I will pick up. We also have some ad space left on the back of the t shirts for $250.00 if you interested.

Terry

give me a call 565-4193 my name is matt

well got some bad news concerning next weekend my 8 yr old daughter broke her right arm yesterday. its currently in a splint but will be getting a cast so it doesnt look like she will be able to ride her quad unless i can get them to wrap it leaving the palm open. so much for our north pole south pole trip. if there might be any chance of me scoring a buggy ride or two for her to at least get a little dune action it would be very appreciated

well got some bad news concerning next weekend my 8 yr old daughter broke her right arm yesterday. its currently in a splint but will be getting a cast so it doesnt look like she will be able to ride her quad unless i can get them to wrap it leaving the palm open. so much for our north pole south pole trip. if there might be any chance of me scoring a buggy ride or two for her to at least get a little dune action it would be very appreciated

I'm sure I can find her a place to sit in a buggy. :thumb:

That really sucks, Rich. :( I'm sure she'll still have a good time though. I'm sure there will be a buggy seat for her. Tell her that's nothin! I was out there Thanksgiving w/ TWO broken arms. :laughoff::laughoff:

Less than a week to go now everybody! :thumb: Hope you are all getting ready. :laughoff:

yeah i remember reading your posts about that sucks when you have a car and 2 casts. i was just talking to my wife and she said that my daughter had just been telling the kids in class about going out riding her quad and picking up trash to help keep dumont clean so i hope she doesnt get to frustrated about the cast deal. im sure some rides will work out for her. :thumb::laughoff:

Myself and a few other Glamis folks will be camping with Terry since he has the biggest cooler :)

And Sincity_blondie nice avatar! ;)

damn Mike I didn't you guys were headed this way this weekend. :D Who else is coming up? See you friday night! :unsure: