congrats to three rotory trav

barneycar

got the new issue of Truckin today and his truck and ryno onthe cover. way cool to see. nice work trav

Maybe that's why he won't return my calls? He's to famous? :freakin_nuts:

got the new issue of Truckin today and his truck and ryno onthe cover. way cool to see. nice work trav

Sweet deal, for Travis, he's got nice stuff, cool the world gets to see it . And i think it's spelled RHINO , at least that's how its spelled on my glove box ? gotta toss that in there. ha ha :freakin_nuts:

Don't be so sure.....apparently it's good reading material.

Last Active 19th February 2007 - 06:06 PM

Not that I am sticking up for him, but he doesn't read the posts. He told me he comes on from time to time to check the pm's that he is notified about in his e-mail.

Ohhhhh! Nice as$$ car. However! I should shut my mouth now. My mama always said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

:grin: I can't hold it in, I think he's a Pompous A$$.

Someday I hope to be :pissed::DDRrocks: known as a pompous a$$ withdollar signs!!

I'm sure to some people he is a nice guy. God know he has big bucks and is very successful. How ever when we were starting to build the car, we were going to use him for stuff and maybe some "friendly Advise" give the guy some business. He was Super nice on the phone then we meet up with a the dunes one time and introduced ourselves. He say's "Oh! yeah, I remember talking to you on the phone." And turned his back like we weren't the. "Effn' rudest person I have ever been around. His son was very sick at the time so maybe that had something to do with it. His friend with the 2 seat Tatum that was Orange and silver, well he was pretty nice and informitive. On a good note. That is some bada$$ stuff he has. :laughing:

Edited by desertskyz

I'm sure to some people he is a nice guy. God know he has big bucks and is very successful. How ever when we were starting to build the car, we were going to use him for stuff and maybe some "friendly Advise" give the guy some business. He was Super nice on the phone then we meet up with a the dunes one time and introduced ourselves. He say's "Oh! yeah, I remember talking to you on the phone." And turned his back like we weren't the. "Effn' rudest person I have ever been around. His son was very sick at the time so maybe that had something to do with it. His friend with the 2 seat Tatum that was Orange and silver, well he was pretty nice and informitive. On a good note. That is some bada$$ stuff he has. :laughing:

That would be his friend Kenny. He has always been a pretty nice guy to me as well.

Is he still around, and does he still have that car. I understand he rolled it down comp and was able to drive it away. I thinkit was last year.

Who Kenny? I never heard anything about that. If it's the orange and silver Tatum with the 3rotor in it, then no- he still has it and he hasn't ever rolled it.

I do agree he has some nice rides. But I am just thinking, how does he get his sh*t in magazines (Truckin, Sandsports) and I can't get my rail in them? He must just know a lot of people in that industry, because his rail is fast and all, but I personally think mine looks better.

Who knows.....

Also, why does he not come on here anymore, and why does everyone seem to hate him?

Does that rear paddle look way too big or is it just me?

Edited by dreamrr

I do agree he has some nice rides. But I am just thinking, how does he get his sh*t in magazines (Truckin, Sandsports) and I can't get my rail in them? He must just know a lot of people in that industry, because his rail is fast and all, but I personally think mine looks better.

Who knows.....

Also, why does he not come on here anymore, and why does everyone seem to hate him?

Does that rear paddle look way too big or is it just me?

:drinkbeer:

There has been some drama over a business deal between him and a DDR member gone wrong. They have since cleared things up, but before it was cleared up Trav told me (& ISBB too) that he is staying clear of the "DDR heat". I for one know there is no drama about it on DDR because I will not tolerate it. That was his reason before, but I can't tell ya why he still doesn't come on anymore. :drinkbeer:

It's too bad too because he had some good things to say from time to time on the board and we shared some pretty good laughes on here, but he has his reasons for not logging on anymore so be it. I haven't lost any sleep over it. :laughing: :eatdrink021:

Is he still around, and does he still have that car. I understand he rolled it down comp and was able to drive it away. I thinkit was last year.

Kenny rolled the car he has before the orange one down the back side of Comp a couple of years ago..