Your face in Esquire Magazine.... really

NICKSUL

Nutrisystem's in the mail, I figure if I start tommorrow I can go from a 38 to a 34 by that date. :whistle:

that really works im on it dont get the powered eggs though......................................

FATTIES UNITE !!! again we are cast aside for our skinnier breathren are we not sexy?? why must we be crushed cause we eat twinkies !! we are being discriminated against i will rise up and lead a crusade to crush the skinny man and his tyranicle ways. death to the oppressor !!! :offtopic:

i will start as soon as i finish this twinky and can get up off the couch

:whistle:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that really works im on it dont get the powered eggs though......................................

FATTIES UNITE !!! again we are cast aside for our skinnier breathren are we not sexy?? why must we be crushed cause we eat twinkies !! we are being discriminated against i will rise up and lead a crusade to crush the skinny man and his tyranicle ways. death to the oppressor !!! :angry2:

i will start as soon as i finish this twinky and can get up off the couch

:dope:

:offtopic::idea::laughoff::laughoff: gota catch us first! :hello::hello::hello::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: and the skinny banana wins :whistle::whistle::clap::rockwoot::rockon::thumb::thumb: :dance: :clap::clap::clap:

Okay. Morning Dune people.

Heres an unusual post...

Esquire magazine is shooting a photo portfolio for its June issue at Dumont Dunes one weekend in March. We're looking to capture the spirit of the dunes, in action shots, with machines and also the atmosphere in camp. It's also (GET THIS) a men's fashion portfolio so we'd bring clothes (mostly jeans leather, casual stuff) with us. Esquire doesn't shoot models but real American men. So here's the thing. You're the models.

What we're looking for is men aged roughly 20-40 (and roughly 5ft 9 to 6ft, 32-34 waist, 40reg suit size or one size either side). You don't have to consider yourself a great looker either. This is about real life.

We're not set on the best weekend yet but 15-17 March is looking good.

If you think you'd be up for a single shot, which would require about 2 hours max of your time either on the dunes or in camp, let us know by posting here with info, and a photo (without your helmet on please!) along with contact details and which weekends you plan on being there. Alternatively send an email to me at Esquire (nsullivan@hearst.com).

Thanks!

Nick Sullivan

FASHION DIRECTOR

Esquire

Who wants to bet Nick is a size 52 large! :beercheers:

• 2 weeks later...

DUMONT DUNES SHOOT RELOCATED

OWING TO PERMIT ISSUES (A CONFLICT WITH THE CLEAN UP WEEKEND APPARENTLY, GO FIGURE....) WE CANNOT SHOOT AT THE DUNES THIS WEEKEND. AS A RESULT WE HAVE SWITCHED TO ANOTHER LOCATION IN CALIFORNIA.

TO ALL THOSE WHO SAW THIS SHOOT AS A POTENTIALLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR THE DUNES (I THINK THERE WERE AT LEAST THREE OF YOU) THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND WILLINGNESS TO BE INVOLVED. TO THOSE OF YOU MEANWHILE WHO SAW THIS THREAD MERELY AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE WILDLY AMUSING I THANK YOU TOO.

ID PARTICULARLY LIKE TO OFFER SPECIAL THANKS TO PETE, WHOM I HAVE PLAGUED WITH EMAILS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, FOR HIS EXTREME SHOW OF PATIENCE.

AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO OFFERED EITHER YOUR BODIES (FOR PHOTOGRAPHY I MEAN) AND ASSISTANCE (VEHICLES ETC) I CAN ONLY SAY SORRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. WISH WE COULD BE THERE. GOODBYE!

NICKSUL

ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

• 2 weeks later...

You guy's are bad........ :dance: :crackhead: I hope you guy's don't believe in carma :rockwoot::laughing: I am just thinking what all the updated pics are going to look like in the topic of "show your pics" ten years from now when nutrisystem fails and twinkies win. :laughing: :mic:

Edited by Dani