I have a huge problem

Co-Driver

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry boss :clap: Nice car co-driver!

You don't need to call be boss. :think::think::laughing:

And to Co-Driver, I feel your pain. That sucks people are that way. People are really quick to judge when a person starts to cruise through a camp. I almost went off on a person when they started driving through our camp once I then realized it was a mistake on their part and they waived sorry and everything was all cool between us. It's almost like the signs you see around town sometimes for teh raodways...."courtesy is contagious". I guess this was not the case for these jerks. :idea: I can't believe some people would have the nerve to throw ROCKS at you. That's just bs right there. The only way I'd start throwing rocks at someone is if they came into my camp and started roosting people or causing a threat. :thumb: It would be on then.

BTW, nice car. :beercheers:

I know a couple Brian's and I think I'm the only one armed guy that just got a new car.

Where does he work? Anything?

don't need last name

He is a truck driver right now. He is also very into track and drag racing, but does not race himself.

He is a truck driver right now. He is also very into track and drag racing, but does not race himself.

Yep, he was out at Dumont this weekend. I saw him at comp.

My good buddy that was with me, drives truck with him.(Rainbow Rock)

Yep, he was out at Dumont this weekend. I saw him at comp.

My good buddy that was with me, drives truck with him.(Rainbow Rock)

Well nice to see your rail. I like it! I wanted to meet up and go for a ride with him and maybe race you up comp, but I never found him.

Well nice to see your rail. I like it! I wanted to meet up and go for a ride with him and maybe race you up comp, but I never found him.

For sure. We can run anytime.

I was a little sketchy this weekend because it's my firt car and all, but I'm getting used to it.

It was almost too crowded to get a good run at the hill anyways.

What I wanna know is, did any of them rocks hit that bad azz ride of yours.

This is just another reason I don't go on busy weekends anymore, i just don't have the temper for it anymore. It sure has changed alot out there in the last 10 years.

Very nice car.

What I wanna know is, did any of them rocks hit that bad azz ride of yours.

This is just another reason I don't go on busy weekends anymore, i just don't have the temper for it anymore. It sure has changed alot out there in the last 10 years.

Very nice car.

two things 1- kiddie tracks kill!!! 2- jag-offs who rope off 10 acres especially on a main thouroughfare

or the fingers should expect someone to make a wrong turn and end up on their ranch once in a while!

I was riding down a main road and it just ended where some inconsiderate dumba$$ decided to block it off and build himself a compound. :headbang1:

I apologize in advance for not having a map, but maybe someone can help. It was about 11:00 P.M. on Sunday night while out duning in my brand new Trick Racing 5 seater. I made a run up the face dune just to the left of the entrance to the whoop road(if I had a map I would show you better). I had a full load of 4 girls in the car then myself(man) whom has only one arm. As I i came down the hill I had came across a downed caution tape circle that looked to be a big camp during the first two days. The first thing i noticed was the massive kiddie track burms that I was rolling over at 5mph and a motorhome about 30yds to my left with another about 30yds to my right. I then realized I was obviouslly in someone's camp a really big camp(keep in mind 11:00 P.M. and 5mph). I then proceed to turn my car around and putt back on out the way I came in. My girlfriend who is sitting passenger starts to tell me that those guys are yelling and screaming at you. By this time I had already left there camp and was headed around the back side of there motorhome/trailer when mygirlfriend and freinds yell to me that they are throwing rocks at the car. :finger::finger: . The reason for this post is to help me find out who these A$$holes are?

dude i think i know you. do you live down the street from josh? i was the kid talkin to you and my dad bought Brooke's car . is this you?..but anyway that sucks i accidentally ride i in other peoples camps all the time at night thinking they are mine. but :beercheers: those guys

Brutha I have one arm too...someone throw rocks at your car drive away,drop the girls off at camp, come get me and I guarantee no will throwin rocks out of that camp ever again...something messes with folks head when the one arm guy jumps out of the car and says "OK who first?" no actually I'm a peacefull guy now...sorry to hear there are a$$es out there... :beercheers:

Brutha I have one arm too...someone throw rocks at your car drive away,drop the girls off at camp, come get me and I guarantee no will throwin rocks out of that camp ever again...something messes with folks head when the one arm guy jumps out of the car and says "OK who first?" no actually I'm a peacefull guy now...sorry to hear there are a$$es out there... :beercheers:

That would be some funny A$$ CHIT! I bet people would trip out if they saw that.

dude i think i know you. do you live down the street from josh? i was the kid talkin to you and my dad bought Brooke's car . is this you?..but anyway that sucks i accidentally ride i in other peoples camps all the time at night thinking they are mine. but :beercheers: those guys

Yep that's me.

Matt -- Sorry we bailed out before this happened!! Would have been nice to give em a little can of whoop a$$. :beercheers:

The car turned out really nice, and you dont do a bad job driving with one arm!!! But too bad you aint running DOUBLE WHIPS!!!! (like the rhino) :D

Tim