Dunes March 10th?

extremedirtlv

Were trying to get a group of people to go to dumont for the weekend of march 10th to do what we all love, shread some dunes, if anybody wants to go let me know and ill give you some more info thanks. :mc_smiley:

Edited by extremedirtlv

Were trying to get a group of people to go to dumont for the weekend of march 10th to do what we all love, shread some dunes, if anybody wants to go let me know and ill give you some more info thanks. :mc_smiley:

You should check with these folks here.....Click me

Leaving in the moring and cant wait. Im not sure where Im camping but thinking in the first fingar. Just look for a warrior 5er with a american flag and maybe a tony stewart flag too (dont ask its for a friend of mine) but come on by and say hey. Oh and my name is Danny :freakin_nuts:

Heading out Saturday early morning, should be camped over by #10. Look for a silver Dodge quad cab and an Orange Chevy dually. Swing by say hi :ban-split:

Ill be there sometime sat mornng or noon. Ill look for you but its easy to find me.....just look for

post-634-1173424688.jpg