My new 07 ShortSandCar build log pics

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To pick up the car. I'm not gonna put a brand new rail on my open flat bed and take it down the salty snowy highways of Utah. :laughoff:

Only mini rail I would own is A Tom Pro!!!!! Inside joke Mutah Bitchezzz!!!!! Bad boy Bad boy!!!! :laughoff:

Only mini rail I would own is A Tom Pro!!!!! Inside joke Mutah Bitchezzz!!!!! Bad boy Bad boy!!!! :laughoff:

:flipoff::laughoff:

Pete, don't forget that if you would rather haul the 20' Salem up there your more than welcome to it. Let me know? BTW Nice looking car!

I know Terry. I'm still thinking about that. I appreciate it and I'll let you know if I decide to. :laughoff: Thanks

Thought the car was going to be red like the last one... looks good either way.. Lets hope it performs as well if not better than the last one. :D

Me to, but I like the yz blue :D Looks awesome Pete can't wait for a ride :laughoff:

Looks sweet Pete . WOW Now you will be a part of the blue man group. joeduner,dman74,mike156, captainkirkw, and we will even make you the Prez . DDRBMGP OF OPERATIONS :drinkbeer: . :happydrunks::happydrunks::happydrunks:

you forgot lvnalolfe

looks great Pete

Very Nice!!!...Is this gonna be the graphics on the tins? :happydrunks: or maybe this :happydrunks: . Also will this have the "What are these holes for?" in the panels......man I can't wait to see the rail....I wanna be the first to fart in the seat!!!

Very Nice!!!...Is this gonna be the graphics on the tins? :drinkbeer: or maybe this :laughing: . Also will this have the "What are these holes for?" in the panels......man I can't wait to see the rail....I wanna be the first to fart in the seat!!!

:happydrunks:

Nope, no graphics or funny holes in the side panels. :laughing::happydrunks: It's gonna have polished stainless side panels, nose piece and wing/trunk sides. You're gonna need sunglasses to look at this car! B) :happydrunks:

:clap: No....the money tree is dead. No turbo this time around. :beercheers::drinkbeer:

Donate sperm for money :D !!! Just think of all the money you have already let slip thru your hands!!!

I get to start the build on my new long travel next week! :laughoff:

:laughoff:

Nope, no graphics or funny holes in the side panels. :flipoff::beercheers: It's gonna have polished stainless side panels, nose piece and wing/trunk sides. You're gonna need sunglasses to look at this car! B) :laughoff:

She is gonna be a looker pete, I will make sure not to be on the wrong side of that thing in the sun light if I see you at the dunes.

:laughoff: hay El Prez were is all the extra bracing :ahhhhh: like the X bracr in the back cross braceing the frount were the A arms go so the frame doesn't break X braceing the top so when it's on it's lid it doesn't sink in. :laughoff::flipoff::coffee:

:beercheers:

now I'm just pullin your chain :laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

I think the car is cool can't wait to see it in the dunes you goin with swearal on the panels then clear coat