wtb rhino

Warrior07

naaah just messin with ya :beercheers:

off topic again, but yes it was nice to finally meet you too, Pete. You'll have to meet me some other time when I'm not so :dunno: . :laughing: I was wasted that night. I barley remember that. I was sitting in the back seat of OGP's Rhino going OH GOD! :laughing:

:banghead: again . no you were in the front seat lounging to the back . :finger::laughing: seriously looks like yamapimp has hooked us up on a rhino . know more tomorrow.

I meant on the ride over.

Good luck on the Rhino. Let us know if you score some farm equip! :rockon::banghead::laughing:

I am glad it all worked out for you and if anyone else wants a good deal on a rhino, quad, or bike let me know as I work with several dealers and will get you the best deal possible. :laughoff:

thank's pimp got the rest of the cash flow yo :laughoff: getting her tomorrow

post-638-1174970028.jpg

You will enjoy the Rhino I am sure since I like mine. let me know when you will be headed back out to the dunes and I will do the same, oh I have that grab bar as well and can get it to you tomorrow as I need to finish my cage tonight before I head to Georgia. Let me know if you need any parts as I have done a ton of reserch and have pricing on about everything you may want plus I get a deal on oem parts. See Ya :dunno: