New Forum Idea

WTF? Why are you guys clowning on him? Maybe he just needs a date?

Here I'll help him out.

(702) 565-3427

Ask for Rosy Palms

Or

(702) 565-1136

Ask for Palmela. She has five daughters.

Edited by Don29palms

yeah... i know... everyone needs a laugh and i don't care what people say, so i don't care if its at my expense.

P.S. I think this whole thing is funny too.

I have never aimed any of this at you if you thought so I apologize.

This was aimed at everything and anything, Even at myself at times, thats what happens when you start getting older and the weight starts adding up and everything starts going south. Don't really have to throw them over the shoulder yet. My Grandmother really did have a VW rabbit diesel though.

I have never aimed any of this at you if you thought so I apologize.

This was aimed at everything and anything, Even at myself at times, thats what happens when you start getting older and the weight starts adding up and everything starts going south. Don't really have to throw them over the shoulder yet. My Grandmother really did have a VW rabbit diesel though.

i didn't think you did, but even if someone is aiming at me i'm pretty hard to hit. my great aunt had a VW diesel rabbit and we picked it up and turned it sideways in her garage... pretty priceless expression on her face when she went to get in!!!

WTF? Why are you guys clowning on him? Maybe he just needs a date?

Here I'll help him out.

(702) 565-3427

Ask for Rosy Palms

Or

(702) 565-1136

Ask for Palmela. She has five daughters.

i couldn't get through... i'll try again later

i didn't think you did, but even if someone is aiming at me i'm pretty hard to hit. my great aunt had a VW diesel rabbit and we picked it up and turned it sideways in her garage... pretty priceless expression on her face when she went to get in!!!

[/quote

Great attitude. :drinkbeer::laughoff::laughoff: Should have thought of that with my grandmothers VW.

i couldn't get through... i'll try again later

Ha ha ha what makes this ever better is he drives a chevy and rides a yamaha , that aitn sayin much for you guys now is it :beercheers:

Ha ha ha what makes this ever better is he drives a chevy and rides a yamaha , that aitn sayin much for you guys now is it :beercheers:

i like my vehicles to be reliable...

actually there is someone on here i'd like to meet... :beercheers:

ps: this is actually a serious post this time... to bad i live in CA.

Edited by ISBB

• 1 year later...

Jason I guess you dont fit in. :laughoff: How cum you always post with a picture??? I guess this is cool because it makes you unique...

I had to double it up to fit in, then she screamed it was to widepost-4946-1242000865_thumb.gif

Pics are easier for some to understandpost-4946-1242000783_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...

dude I so want to sport those undies where can I get them????? :laughoff:

not sure... deffinately don't have a problem with the requirments though... :B

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...