New Forum Idea

wanted rich lady with long travel rail, new toyhauler, and diesel truck to share her rail and hauler :laughing::DDRrocks:

I have all my own stuff steve!!! :offtopic: But im so over being a sugar momma!!!!! Im looking for a sugar daddy!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:headbang1:

Im with ya on that pete :freakin_nuts:

ok heres me... lol.jpg

post your pics!!!

WTF :laughoff::beercheers::laughoff:

what the he11??????? this is by far one of the most desperate attempts at getting hooked up, ever. sad, sad, sad.. and wierd tooo.....

edit.... your moobs are bigger than your biceps...

Edited by dnchevyman

Not to offend anyone..................but if there was EVER a time I could take the ball and run with it I would!!!!! But I am not touching this with a 10 foot pole ......................................FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freakin_nuts:

70 years old, $200.00 in the bank, VW Rabbit w/ diesel, 10 man tent, bought a new night stand to hold the toys. The tent folds up nice to fit in the Rabbit. :D j/k Forgot the bust size. " 42 long"

She has a sister thats only a couple years older, kind of a stick in the mud though. that walker justs sinks and she can't pick it up. so if someone had a winch she'd be able to keep up and possibly be alot of fun.

:idiot::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

awwwww cmon give then a singles colum let them air out here please i could take it someplace it wouldnt dream of going.

:laughoff: i aready seen one hook up coming around :laughoff:

:idea: cmon and do the humpty hump :coocoo: cmon and do the humpty hump :hello:

:coocoo:

Edited by barefoot bob

Single, yellow female, soon to be 2 yrs. old, AKC, looking for date, possible hook-up this Spring with S-Y-M, AKC, not neutered! :laughoff::D

normal_CIMG1374.JPG

Arent you a little afraid that chew toy almost looks the same as your feet>>> :D:laughoff::laughoff:

This is getting to funny, I'm laughing so hard, my eyes are watering.....SF Woody :laughoff:

Bob, go ahead and take control of this thread, need some more laughs...

Edited by wsky70

i'll have to take a new pic i've lost 10 pounds since then

CMON........... give the guy a chance. Hes lost 10 pounds since that picture. I think you should send the picture to Esquire Pete. They are looking for Dune Dudes!!!!!

Ok here s afair way to do this.....

Girls vote. Hot or Not so much!!!!!

Move this up to Gen Chat....I laugh at this everytime I get on, not making fun, but it is funny...SF Woody :drinkbeer:

Here we go, Bike of the month, sandrail of the month, rhino of the month, quad of the month, REDSWR Hot or Not so Much?