New Forum Idea

are there any real people out there just want to hook up and have some fun in the dunes .please reply . :ban-split:

depends on what you mean by hook up? lol

im having as much fun on this thread as anyone but.....

i do understand what he is trying to do as a single guy im always looking for a woman that is into the things that i like also. you couples that both enjoy camping and riding together are lucky that you have found a common hobby that you can enjoy together!

now back to the funny ............my pic

post-978-1173417955.jpg

i do understand what he is trying to do as a single guy im always looking for a woman that is into the things that i like also. you couples that both enjoy camping and riding together are lucky that you have found a common hobby that you can enjoy together!

:ban-split: I second that.

Hey babe, you single? :ban-split:

Hi there

im bob, im a leo (meoooww) ,i m looking for a life partner to share my deepest most thoughts with .

if your my kinda thing just call me at disco 532 eenclosed is my picture

chao!! :ban-split:

post-1340-1173421947.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob

Any ladies interested, I have two widowers for neighbors. one is 85 and the other is approx. 76. 76 has a stationary bike in his garage. 85 is a little Italian loves to cook. Very interesting to see him in his tightey whiteys bent over in the yard working in his garden. :coocoo::dunno::blury:

that pic is :coocoo::dunno:

well its gonna be a while for my new pic cause my camera broke... why don't you people post some of yourselves?

ps: redswr= my nickname (red) and the bike i ride (wr-400)

pps: who ever said i am gay is completly wrong... i hate q**** more than anything else alive

Edited by dunefreak

well its gonna be a while for my new pic cause my camera broke... why don't you people post some of yourselves?

ps: redswr= my nickname (red) and the bike i ride (wr-400)

pps: who ever said i am gay is completly wrong... i hate q**** more than anything else alive

red no one means you any personal attack or malice just the wrong place for a looooove connection .

you just stepped in it and everybody was on it .......................................... :coocoo:

this is not the place for that.................................... but who knows .............. :dunno:

and btw fyi there is a pic thread....................................

Edited by barefoot bob

Check this......http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=3431

No were just having fun with the thread, nothing on yourself. All fun in games here on the site....Semper Fi, Woody :coocoo:

Edited by wsky70