New Forum Idea

Wow, Woody you were right this is some fuuny chit.. This made my day. :clap:

Hey thanks Redswr for the great topic, it seems to be a great hit... It's not exactly the tread you wanted but at least you are are getting feed back.

No were just having fun with the thread, nothing on yourself. All fun in games here on the site....Semper Fi, Woody :clap:

don't worry i'm getting a pretty good laugh from what you guys are posting too

pps: who ever said i am gay is completly wrong... i hate q**** more than anything else alive

Hey Red I would not say that you where :laughoff: I dont even know you I was just playing on you screen name it's all good

:rules: :no_no: :clap: :surrender:

Hey Red I would not say that you where :laughoff: I dont even know you I was just playing on you screen name it's all good

:rules: :no_no: :clap: :surrender:

thats a pretty disturbing picture of homer you got there... lol

I was gonna say that pic 'bout sums it up in a nutshell, BUT.......................

untitled.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks that "chick" looks an awful lot like Michael Jackson?!? :banghead:

AH DAMN, I was thinking she was hott, but then I read your post.. I think I need to go take a shower or something I feel dirty

AH DAMN, I was thinking she was hott, but then I read your post.. I think I need to go take a shower or something I feel dirty

:laughing::laughing::banghead: that is funny!!! and I agree...she DOES look like Michael! uhhhgg... :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...