New Forum Idea

BTW she eats humans as you can tell by the human foot on the ground :D:laughoff:

Yeppers!! Beware, she is our vicious watch dog! She'll chew you up and spit ya out!

(Runs between my legs to bark at her own reflection in the doggy door!) :laughoff:

Hi my name is dan and i just moved back to vegas.. Looking for some hot transvestite to show me around town and show me a good time!!

1420407697_l.jpg

:laughoff::ban-split:

LMAO!!!!Here we go!!! Good thing Dan is a good sport!!!! :argue: :dance: :laughoff::laughoff:

:worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: :laughing: Thought this had finally died off, to funny, good one Nick, Yep, glad Dan is a good sport :dunno: ...SF Woody :dunno:

Edited by wsky70

WTF?:mic:

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? :idiot:

THAT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S SICK! :drunk:

THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE WHAT YA CALLEMS

:laughoff: GAYS,FAGS,QUEERS,CONGRESSMEN :thumb:

I THINK THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END! :chat:

J/K I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT'S FUNNY SHIAT RIGHT THERE! :unsure:

Edited by Don29palms

thats not right, people are setting up my personal ads on ddr without even asking. for the record, i prefer brunettes. lol, this thread is ridiculous. i dont know why im the one who got dragged into this... thats not right.

because you have a retarded picture of your self on your MYSPAAAAAAAAACE page :D and a few of us thought it would be hilarious to do it... im sorry dan i will never mess with you again... :headbang1: :mc_smiley: :thumb:

well at least for today.