deedle dee

barefoot bob

we enter this week with richard cheez ready to storm the gates of the capitol biulding and destroy anyone who opposes him can he be stopped? will he calm down??? most likely not .

meanwhile redw wants a singles page. we find him looking for love inall the wrong places.

while warrior think hes addicted to ddr and is looking for fellow junkies

we have all just figured out that dinicolada like boobs

and dunesmurfs changed her opinion and doesnt want world piece she wants war!!

dani tried to steal her husbands truck but forgot to steal the alarm remote :blury:

meanwhile bearfoot bob saw a singles loooove connection but wont talk :coocoo:

pete finaly spit out his dirty lil secret. and claims it never was one .

cole has purposely and malichously hid the chad vader story from everyone and will not comment

he has had 2 "misterious car wrecks" you think he would get the point fess up cole.

dreamer is still trying to figure out how to become a dunepro

meanwhile ddr riders are puting ther best look forward for esquire magazine photoshoot (i think red has that one sowed up)

while bound 4 dirt tries to figure out how to tie down a tv set .

and so ends another episode of as the sand blows ill be looking for your dirty lil secrets................... :dunno:

:dunno::blury: And this is why I come here every day, nothing but laugh's and good peeps, good one Bob, about time we got another episode....SF Woody :coocoo:

That was great................ :dope: that was the first time i read one of your episodes.

Man I have been busy taking care of other issue this week so I haven't been on that much.

No need to start reading the past, Bob just filled me in on everything I missed. Thanks Bob.

I can't wait to have a beer with you at clean-up. :clap:

we enter this week with richard cheez ready to storm the gates of the capitol biulding and destroy anyone who opposes him can he be stopped? will he calm down??? most likely not .

meanwhile redw wants a singles page. we find him looking for love inall the wrong places.

dani tried to steal her husbands truck but forgot to steal the alarm remote :no_no:

meanwhile bearfoot bob saw a singles loooove connection but wont talk :clap:

cole has purposely and malichously hid the chad vader story from everyone and will not comment

he has had 2 "misterious car wrecks" you think he would get the point fess up cole.

meanwhile ddr riders are puting ther best look forward for esquire magazine photoshoot (i think red has that one sowed up)

and so ends another episode of as the sand blows ill be looking for your dirty lil secrets................... :surrender:

thats funny sh*t right there :rules:

dani tried to steal her husbands truck but forgot to steal the alarm remote :hump:

meanwhile bearfoot bob saw a singles loooove connection but wont talk :beercheers:

and so ends another episode of as the sand blows ill be looking for your dirty lil secrets................... :hug:

Chad Vader has left the building... :no_no:

part 6 just for you bob

ok ok ok...ill fess up...i know that ill get flamed for this one..but women cant drive and thats why i went through 2 trucks in 1 month :hump:

Chad Vader has left the building... :beercheers:

part 6 just for you bob

ok ok ok...ill fess up...i know that ill get flamed for this one..but women cant drive and thats why i went through 2 trucks in 1 month :no_no:

your truck is safe for another month lacky :hug:

chad vader rocks !!!

Chad Vader has left the building... :laughoff:

part 6 just for you bob

ok ok ok...ill fess up...i know that ill get flamed for this one..but women cant drive and thats why i went through 2 trucks in 1 month :dope:

Hey!I saw that nobody responded to that quote.We could have a complete topic on that one and take a vote.I will be happy to start that one with you cole :laughoff: But as I see you are not off to a good start using us women as your scape goat :laughing::banghead::laughing: We only steal our husbands trucks and get caught in the act in our p.j's with the alarm screaming :laughing:

Edited by Dani