Dumont DDR video

HappyHour

Hey all,

I was just playing around the other night and made a short 2 and a half minute video containing some pictures I got off this website just for kicks. There are some faces in it which is why I made the video "unlisted". I didn't get everyone, but I did get a bunch. For those I did get, I hope you don't mind. I made it "unlisted" for privacy reasons so you wouldn't be able to find this video in a search of Google.

I am open to not only compliments, but constructive critisms as well. It is set to music, so turn up your speakers........ :laughing:

I hope you enjoy it............... :banghead:

Follow the link.............. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=840163780287268050

You need to copy and paste the link

:laughing:

THATS AWSOME DUDE :banghead: THANKS FOR PUTTING ME IN :D . THIS VIDEO IS WHERE THAT PIC CAME FROM

this is me. my 1st wheelie :laughing:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

that might not work this is the URL:

No worries, I had fun doing it. I just cruised the website looking for pics that jumped out at me. I learned of the Windows Movie Maker here and have been playing with it since then. It can get addicting, but it was fun........... :icon_twisted: :DDRrocks: :ahhhhh:

THATS AWSOME DUDE :beercheers: THANKS FOR PUTTING ME IN :D . THIS VIDEO IS WHERE THAT PIC CAME FROM

this is me. my 1st wheelie :smoker:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

that might not work this is the URL:

i saw you out there this weekend...

that is a SiK a$$ rail you have!

:rockwoot: thats badass! and my truck is in the back ground. :mc_smiley: at 1:45 in the video :chev_bowtie:

Sweet video. Thats my daughter on the KFX 80 in the pic with your truck in the background! keep'em comin...

:ban-split: