2008 Banshee

da_burgh

:bs: ehh...I remember when the LTR came out.

"60hp out of the box!!!!" "180ft triples out of the box!" " Best supsension ever produced!!!!" "Blows fireballs when you pin it!!!!" etc etc etc....It was like headlines on the cover on National Enquirer.

Those magazines have more fairy tales than the bible.

Reality...the LTR is the same as the other 450 quads with better suspension.

Moral of the story....I'll believe that sh*t when I see it. :jester:

Edited by Suzukiman

no...they give the april issue out a month early. beieve me its a JOKE! haha

they do it every year...

My buddy called me ina panic that this new 500 shee was gonna kill his YFZ470. I told him it was an April fools and left it at that. While at the grocery store with my wife today I decided to actually read about this mythical quad. They never said it was an April fools joke and admitted the picture was photswapped but based upon eyewitness. They also gave much more detail about this quad and gave descriptions of different proto-types. I know its probably a joke but this is one that I hope is not. As an avid Banshee lover if this is a joke, then Dirt Wheels has crossed the line!!!!!!!

My buddy called me ina panic that this new 500 shee was gonna kill his YFZ470. I told him it was an April fools and left it at that. While at the grocery store with my wife today I decided to actually read about this mythical quad. They never said it was an April fools joke and admitted the picture was photswapped but based upon eyewitness. They also gave much more detail about this quad and gave descriptions of different proto-types. I know its probably a joke but this is one that I hope is not. As an avid Banshee lover if this is a joke, then Dirt Wheels has crossed the line!!!!!!!

I am with you on that this would be a very cool bike, to bad it is going to be a joke. We were reading the article and drooling over the potential a bike like that could have.

Still sad to see the Banshee going away.

Edited by mineurbiz