I know before i wanted my bike to stay stock but now i want a pipe on it. Has anyone tried out the new pro circuit pipe, or the new white bros carbon pro. I know ragdoll mx has the dr.d and i rode his bike and it had a good sound to it but im looking for a good souding pipe that puts out a lot of power. The only pipe i dont like is big gun, cuz there sound like pepsi cans welded together but any other pipes any good.

I know before i wanted my bike to stay stock but now i want a pipe on it. Has anyone tried out the new pro circuit pipe, or the new white bros carbon pro. I know ragdoll mx has the dr.d and i rode his bike and it had a good sound to it but im looking for a good souding pipe that puts out a lot of power. The only pipe i dont like is big gun, cuz there sound like pepsi cans welded together but any other pipes any good.

Ron Woods,

i would agree with dr.d after all they are the ones who do r&d work before yamaha puts out a bike or quad and they are factory riders. so one would think they should have the most insight on yamaha products

Well i know from factory a yamaha yz450f is exposed to have some where between 49 and 52 hp stock. So i figure a full pipe/intake/jets around 6-8 hp gain. Cams maybe 4 and hc piston like 4-6 so maximum gain could be somewhere around 15-18 hp. Thats just estimating. So that could be around if true a stock 450 has 52 hp it could come out to 70hp so we will see the building wont start for a while but maybe soon with just a slip on or new k&n intake

you better put your bike on a dyno and be prepared 15-18hp on boltons hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6hp tops with boltons if your lucky! It may feeeeel like it added horsepower all your boltons do is move the powercurve around it doesnt add much.

you better put your bike on a dyno and be prepared 15-18hp on boltons hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6hp tops with boltons if your lucky! It may feeeeel like it added horsepower all your boltons do is move the powercurve around it doesnt add much.

WHOA!!!! YO!!! DUDE!!!! im way off then. My friend has a crf and he gained 16 with pipe cams intake i cat and jetting???? hmmh damn

:ban-split: Of the dyno sheets... PROVE it cuz im willing to bet your friend was lying thru the giant gap in his hillbilly front tooth!

And even then...every damn dyno will give you different numbers........I could give a sh*t less what a computer and a sheet of paper say about HP.

Once you start modding a bike down goes the reliability... I have had the same bike for 4 years and this year is the first time i actually had to drop some form of money into it (60 master cylinder). Ride it like it is and be greatful you have a bitchen bike!

• 5 weeks later...