FoDD Cleanup Weekend Observations

EY3BA11

Met many a new peep this weekend:

Jodi (buggychick) and hubby Sandbob1973. I enjoyed your company "in the booth" and thanks for the water rescue! Hope to see you two again, let us know when you're coming to Vegas next time. :beercheers:

You are welcome!! :drinkbeer: Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags. :rockon::D:D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome!! :drinkbeer: Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags. :rockon::D:D

it was awesome to meet you and the hubby!!! definately have to hang out again!!! :beercheers:

You are welcome!! :drinkbeer: Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags. :beercheers::D:D

Yes indeedy, please do!! Hubby is a BIG NHRA fan, that would be a lot of fun! :beercheers::rockon:

Yes indeedy, please do!! Hubby is a BIG NHRA fan, that would be a lot of fun! :laughing::laughing:

:D Sounds great!! I hope he likes Kurt Johnson. I used to rent houseboats to him and everytime I go to a race I get to go in the motorcoach and visit, if he's not too busy. Sandbob is a HUGE fan also! He's followed for many years!

:D Sounds great!! I hope he likes Kurt Johnson. I used to rent houseboats to him and everytime I go to a race I get to go in the motorcoach and visit, if he's not too busy. Sandbob is a HUGE fan also! He's followed for many years!

COOL!! There's somethin' else they already have in common! (and don't even know it yet :laughing: )