FoDD Cleanup Weekend Observations

EY3BA11

1) ISBB MADE IT TO DUMONT :dunce: :blury: :mc_smiley: all you haters that were taking bets on me! My name aint budsponge!!!!!!!

2) Always good times with DDR

3) "Go eat a fat baby's ****"

4) Check your brakes before you leave your house.

5) Yamaha's make awesome parts bikes

6) Pack it in, Throw it on the ground!!!

7) Cleanup turned out to be a really good time. We were out to take the trophy for the most bags collected by a group and whoooooped last years winners..

I would like to thank Dunefreak and duniemonkie for letting me crash in the taj as well as wingnut, crasher and crew for their awesome hospitality as well... I had a great time just hanging out and shooting the breeze while trying to cool off. Next Time i will be sure to have my bike in tip top shape its just one of those de de deeee things that you should have checked when i put the damn wheel on! Having no rear brakes SUCKS!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time this weekend

1. ISBB did make......... :dunce:

2. GWH likes to make little kids trip

3.Stevo and Pauly are hooked on Sideways suspension.................sorry we didnt go this time guys

4. DDR kicked major a$$ cleaning up

5.Duniemonkie likes Neil Diamond Also.....yea

6. It was africa hot out....

7. And last but not least.................always great times hangin with my fellow DDRers

AWESOME!

1. i won 50 dollar gift certificate....(the only thing i won ouf of like 100000 tickets!)

2. DDR owned the trash pickup---i think we had 152 bags

3. i agree with vegas400ex....it was MUTHA F-IN HOT!

4. now my farmers tan is even worse!!

it was way hot and they took a long time handing out prizes but there was a great showin'. i went 0 for 9 in the raffle. caught a tee-shirt though, had alot of fun cleanin' up. found five bucks in some sagebrush.

it was heart-breaking seein' all the empty water bottles lyin' in the sand after havin' a very well organized clean-up.

did anyone mention it was hot? raptoroy tok me on a wild rail ride after the clean-up.. the heat/food/rail-ride combo got my chick feelin' a bit unwell. had to leave early but had a blast. see you effers next season.

Just got in not to long ago. Still need to unload and all that fun stuff. Had a blast out there, but thats nothing new. It was a HOT one out there. The event was outstanding, everyone did one hell of a job, I've got a bunch of pics and other stuff :blury: . I'll be working on that and get it posted up. Good hanging with everyone again, kinda bummed it was probably the last big weekend. Gotta give a THANKS to Dave, had some genni problems on Friday and we got that thing pulled out and fixed. Couldn't have done it without ya. I'll get my baby tore down and inspected this week, might be time for a new steering stem. Had a blast with ya Dan, like always, lots of beer and good times. Good seeing everyone again......Semper Fi, Woody :dunce:

1. Let's see well I observed NICK yes he made it, I didn't know we could have bet on him.

2. My quad can seat at least 6

3. Wingnut giggles on my quad (can't believe he had fun on FARM EQUIPMENT)

4. My Farm Equipment sure came in Handy for the clean up and and other Farm duties this weekend.

5. For some reason my nighttime navigation was off I couldn't find Dave and Jackies camp 2 nights in a row :unsure: :bash: :smoker:

6. I was very lucky!!! :beercheers: I won a nice helmet (thanks Ride Now on east Craig RD), and a really nice Snap On cordless screwdriver (thanks Mike from Snap On).

7. I think Clean up wore alot of people out! Very quiet Sat night.

8. I like Kites

Here's a few from the weekend. I've got alot more.....Good times for sure...Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

070317088.jpg

070317021.jpg

070317082.jpg

070317092.jpg

070317111.jpg

i saw you with my dad when you were playing that "CRAZY" song...

and just one question!??

was that you guys that were doing the mushroom clouds to the right??

and if it was what was that! ?? haha

1) It was no where near warm enough. I had to wear a sweatshirt all weekend. :beercheers:

2) I wore a shirt all weekend!

3) Sobe bombs still ROCK! ( cool mushroom clouds )

4) The stars at night are pretty.(and so are the DDR women)

5) Not having my buggy yet SUCKS!

6) I was great seeing everybody and you know who you are.

7) Winning 2 flagpole holders and poles with flags is great. Giving 1 away is even better!

:unsure: :smoker:<---------- I LOVE HER!(over 18,breathing and willing)

Edited by Don29palms

:beercheers:

some of my observations:

craig (wingnut) and I make a good driving team

pete likes some of my sayings......."Drunker than Cooter Brown", "Dumber than Disco", "about as useful as T*ts on my back".

stories of dnchevyman never get old

craigs truck and my truck make great dune taxi's for rail recovery and comp trips

craig dosent remember puttin on Jims tires, or giving tech advice

i need to use saftey wire on my bike, or make sure Nicks bike is always around for spare parts. :smoker:

Ba Berts hon rocks, and he has a welder? who takes a welder to to dunes? Baaa Berrrrrrrrrrrt!

SoBe bombs always rock!

OGP has a rail delarship in the dunes...CHOP CHOP CHOP IT!

thanks for the shirt tim!

Towing a cooler with the 80cc quad is not a wise idea, it was craigs fault :unsure:

wheelies on the 80 are always fun

thats all that i can think of right now...ill add more later

oh yeah...

randogs rail is not that fast....its ok!.............THAT THING IS A FRIGGIN ROCKETSHIP!!!!!!!!!! i know now not to smile while riding with him....eatin sand sucks!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

My observations:

1) Wingnut doesn't remeber Friday night.....funny guy

2) Crasher and Wingnut were nice enough to give me food to eat...thanks guys!

3) Flipflops + Fire=Not a good idea :unsure:

4) Being the last people at Comp is freakin awesome :beercheers:

5) :bash: enough said

6) The trail out by the wash has an awesome view and playing in the water never gets old

7) For the military guys going to Iraq I send you off with good luck and salute, you guys will be in my thoughts, thanks for all the jager bombs!

8) Knacky Knack never gets old :dance:

9) Thanks everyone for an awesome weekend! :smoker:

had a blast--

missing a bottle of bacardi-- hmmm... ken and craig???

rhinos are a friggin blast

the new rhino rollcage held up great-- cuts through skin quite nicely to!!

theres alot O trash in the dumpsters!!

What a great weekend. It was a long one too. Getting there Wed night with wingnut, ragdoll, JoeDuner and OGP made for some good times. :dance:

Here are some of my observations...

-sandseeker (Brice) was the lifesaver for having shade covered at the cleanup...thanks again

-many people said hi to me this weekend and I had absolutely no idea who they were..other than DDR peeps. One of these days I might remember everyone :think:

-Sailaway makes some awesome late night blender creations and had a bar setup right in the middle of camp :laughing: thanks again for the drinks Vicki! :D

-Ragdoll has some funny azz sayings

-I think OGP cried himself to sleep after selling his rail :slap::laughing:

-having about 10 DDR peeps to set up a the 10x20 canopy made life WAY easier

-Sandemon can sure drive his sandcar pretty well with no headlights and wearing tinted goggles after sundown :ahhhhh: :driver::laughoff:

-Crowdog has many aftermarket Rhino hop ups :flipoff::laughing:

-Ragdoll, wingnut and I can laugh about "2 2 2, Coo Coo Coo" for days :laughoff::beercheers:

-ISBB actually showed up! Good times

-DDR peeps can pick up alot of trash

-Mike330R can manage to break a trans while coasting down a hill :dunno:

-ynot picks some good lines and thinks like I do (go around the slow people :laughing: )

-Steveo likes loud music 24/7

-hanging inside in the A/C watching sand related movies with everyone is much better than sitting outside in the heat :idea:

-Crasher (Tiffany) likes making people food and would have made me some mac & cheese if she had some even though I was kidding :laughing:

-duniemonkie & Crasher are pretty hot on an LT80 together :laughing: :smoker:

-Randog can wake you up pretty quick by leading at mach 10 through the dunes on a 9am buggy ride :blury::driver: :ahhhhh: :unsure:

-my new rail was freakin awesome- no major issues/ ran great

-1st time sandcar wheelies are a feeling like no other when you do them on your own :driver: :bash:

...thats all for now :think:

Big thanks to Dinicolady and Dinicolada and the rest of this Dinicofamily for making me feel VERY welcome. Their hospitality was 2nd to none, and some darn good chicken salad sandwiches tossed in to boot. Thanks to Bob, Jay, Rick and Steve for putting up with my shenanigans etc. And it's always fun dazzling the Dinicolil-uns with obscure vernacular, some real, some not so real...the hypothalamus story is true tho...look it up.smiley-wink.gif

Oh...almost forgot...thanks to the DDR folks who stopped to check on me at the Tacopa turn-off on 160 Friday afternoon. I ended up turning around and heading into Pahrump for some gasket shellac...pulled the valve cover, goobered it up and everything held tight all weekend.

It was a blast!!!smileyexplosion.gif

Edited by PinzEOD

!. I'm not sure Ken knew who I was

2. Camping with 9 other motor homes was OK

3. Got to meet 29palms. :laughing:

4. Petse new car is nice. "WISH WE COULD HAVE GONE A RIDE WIT YA"

5. "Ultimate Sand Trap" Car very Bada$$...... And knows how to lead a ride. :laughing:

6. HOT as heck.

7. Sunblock is your friend

8. Did alot of VERY, Very fast rides. My friend Danny is the best :D

:beercheers: :smoker: :unsure: :bash: :dance: :laughing:

My observations aren't that many, but here we go...........

-- Sunblock was NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

-- DDR peeps can haul in a bunch of trash!!!!

-- Duniemonkie and Crasher on a little quad was fun to watch occur......... :smoker:

-- My baby girl rides in Daddy's "Up, Down" car really well,,,,,, :bash:

-- It was cool to meet a few new faces...... :unsure:

-- The folks at FODD can put on an event.......... :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That's all for now............... :beercheers:

PS..........Sailaway, enjoy the trip!!!!.......... :dance:

AWESOME!

2. DDR owned the trash pickup---i think we had 152 bags

I do believe Terry (ynot) announced the total bags turned in by DDR was 168!! :unsure: :bash:

"Pete, would you like to come get your trophy?"

:smoker: :beercheers: