Pics from "07 CLEAN UP! lets see 'em.

DuNe45oR

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S2010228.JPG

That must have been a hit-n-run meet and greet 'cause when me and the girls pulled up about 6:30 the last of ya's were already leaving! (Nick, was that you still sittin' there on the side of the hill?) Davey had been on a rescue mission towing little Davey back to camp with my quad, so as soon as he got back he sent us girls on out to say 'howdy' for the family. Oh well, we turned it into a nice girls' only ride anyways.

That must have been a hit-n-run meet and greet 'cause when me and the girls pulled up about 6:30 the last of ya's were already leaving!

No, we were actually there for what seemed like quite a while, Kelly. :beercheers:

S2010228.JPG

That must have been a hit-n-run meet and greet 'cause when me and the girls pulled up about 6:30 the last of ya's were already leaving! (Nick, was that you still sittin' there on the side of the hill?) Davey had been on a rescue mission towing little Davey back to camp with my quad, so as soon as he got back he sent us girls on out to say 'howdy' for the family. Oh well, we turned it into a nice girls' only ride anyways.

Myself and GirlWithHorns dad were the last 2 there. I was waiting for him to finish his umm beverage before i left him for dead :D... I was on petes Raptor the black bike and mike was on his YFZ450. We had a pretty good ride back with just the 2 of us :D

sat woke up with hangover made it to registration met dooner and ms dooner and iststock and wife very cool people .

It was great to meet you too. We were waiting for you to come back over so we could hook up for a ride :mc_smiley:

Next time :ban-split::rockwoot:

o, btw :chev_bowtie: :rockon::boxer::laughoff:

No, we were actually there for what seemed like quite a while, Kelly. :mc_smiley:

Yeah, you all probably were. I was just really looking forward to it and was ready to rock-n-roll at 5:40 when Davey rolled back to camp to take my quad out to tow the Predator home (chain kept falling off), so I knew we weren't gonna get there in time. Plans change, just like the sand blows :D

Got to meet new faces at comp Friday night and even more at the clean-up!! So that was really cool. :chev_bowtie: :ban-split:

Myself and GirlWithHorns dad were the last 2 there. I was waiting for him to finish his umm beverage before i left him for dead :D... I was on petes Raptor the black bike and mike was on his YFZ450. We had a pretty good ride back with just the 2 of us :D

Ahhhh, that's who was with you!! Didn't recognize him from the distance, :ban-split: just met him the night before, but I was sure that was you! BTW Nick, it was nice to have finally met you too! :chev_bowtie:

If anyone wants them sent, pm me your email addy. There to big to load in the gallery, or I'm still doing something wrong, probably the later......Semper Fi, Woody :chev_bowtie:

070317085.jpg

070317098.jpg

070317101.jpg

070317104.jpg

070317110.jpg

070317115.jpg

o i think i had a few people in the car

Alright, Alright, Next time it's heads-up. :thumb:

Did you say that was your last trip this season Tanner? :laughoff:

a turbo Yugo 3 speed, cause 4th is blown :dance:

:laughoff::laughoff:

Wait,, :rockon: I never wanted a Yugo :thumb:

Effin Cole :thumb:

put gas in a sobe bottle polk a pin hole in the top set it in the middle of the fire and run and hide behind somethin

well if you are out there when i am you will see a bunch of mushroom clouds in the air!! :blink::thumb: :jester:

Gettin' set up Thursday evening

normal_P1000022_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Friday at the N. Pole...Dave, Jackie, and the D-man rollin' out

normal_P1000039_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Gorgeous day out, not too hot YET!

normal_P1000042_(Medium).JPG

18 buggies rolled in, the line was so long it took too many shots to get them all in

normal_P1000045_(Medium).JPG

Bro-in-law and niece, just chillin'

normal_P1000049_(Medium).JPG

Sisterly love

normal_P1000050_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Friday night at comp turned into a MAJOR party!!

normal_P1000057_(Medium).JPG

normal_P1000058_(Medium).JPG

Loaded and ready to roll Saturday morning

normal_P1000059_(Medium).JPG

Mike (PinzEOD) having TOO much fun

normal_P1000060_(Medium).JPG

normal_P1000061_(Medium).JPG

Pinz and Little David have a special bond

normal_P1000068_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Saturday's sunset out by the S. pole

normal_P1000069_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Mom and daughters' ride only

normal_P1000071_(Medium).JPG

Sunday at the little dunes

normal_P1000073_(Medium).JPG

Pinz borrowed our Warrior so he had somethin' little to ride on

normal_P1000074_(Medium).JPG

Edited by dinicolady

awesome, i only have a few pics, my camera has seen its last dune season.....RIP

Our old one passed away Halloween weekend. Got tired of crappy shots from daughter's camera, so we just bought a new one for this trip! Mucho improvement! :headbang1: