Pics from "07 CLEAN UP! lets see 'em.

DuNe45oR

Hey OffRoadRacer......were you by chance camped near bathroom #10 this weekend??? If so, I was camped a tad closer to the dunes than you. I drove around your camp with my baby girl driving my rail with me..... :headbang1: Just wondering........ :beercheers:

Yep....this was us..I think i remember ya driving by with your girl..if I would of know it was you guys I'd stopped over and said hi & meet ya..

post-714-1174487064.jpg

Edited by OFFROADRACER

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep....this was us..I think i remember ya driving by with your girl..if I would of know it was you guys I'd stopped over and said hi & meet ya..

Well that is where I normally camp, so next time we'll have to make a point of saying......... :beercheers:

yep thats us :drinkbeer:

Sorry I didn't introduce myself around a bit more. I had the kids solo this weekend, and it was a lot of work. Lots of trips to the "river". Put your hat on. More sunscreen. Eat your chicken! Put your dirty clothes in here, not on the floor. Go to bed....

Glad I'm not a single parent. :beercheers:

Sorry I didn't introduce myself around a bit more. I had the kids solo this weekend, and it was a lot of work. Lots of trips to the "river". Put your hat on. More sunscreen. Eat your chicken! Put your dirty clothes in here, not on the floor. Go to bed....

Glad I'm not a single parent. :beercheers:

:drinkbeer: no problem..yea that will keep ya busy... next time i'll say hi..

Here's a couple of pics. Did not take too many that weekend.

pics003-1.jpg

pics005.jpg

pics006.jpg

hey yama where did you get that orange rhino's flag if you dont mind me asking?

also where did you take those pics from, because it definitly looks like i have a ride planned for next trip!! :laughing::D

Whaaassssuuuuppppp?????

The Regulatorz were in full force for the clean up weekend. Our group had a total of 26 buggies in it. We were at the North Pole many times with as many as 22 in line. We had a lot of fun shootin the dunes. We usually hit Glamis most the time, but we all had to be at the Dumont Cleanup to show our support. It was a great success as it showed at the raffle and lunch. Alot of turnouts. Should be held 2 times a year. Here are a couple photos I took of our weekend. A little bit of Dancin' after our Taco Night on Saturday. Always better on the roof of someone else's buggy.

Dune safe and keep the shiny side up. :blink::laughing:

post-2667-1174672395.jpg

post-2667-1174672482.jpg

post-2667-1174672507.jpg

post-2667-1174672590.jpg

post-2667-1174672622.jpg

post-2667-1174672638.jpg

post-2667-1174672654.jpg

post-2667-1174672670.jpg

Whaaassssuuuuppppp?????

The Regulatorz were in full force for the clean up weekend. Our group had a total of 26 buggies in it. We were at the North Pole many times with as many as 22 in line. We had a lot of fun shootin the dunes. We usually hit Glamis most the time, but we all had to be at the Dumont Cleanup to show our support. It was a great success as it showed at the raffle and lunch. Alot of turnouts. Should be held 2 times a year. Here are a couple photos I took of our weekend. A little bit of Dancin' after our Taco Night on Saturday. Always better on the roof of someone else's buggy.

Dune safe and keep the shiny side up. :laughing::laughing:

Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. BTW, welcome to the board! :laughing:

Thank you very much Prez, I mean Dune Freak. Here are a couple more photos I hope you all enjoy. We'll be back again. Very laid back atmosphere and quiet at night. I could sleep. :D

Alright, What the @#!*& kind of spiders do you have at Dumont? This one looked like a rat mutated with a spider. Never seen any kind of &%#@ like that before. Anybody know the name of it? This one felt right at home for hours on my gas can. Wasn't afraid of nothing.

In 98 degree weather, the water balloon launcher sure came in handy. And made for alot of laughs. Sorry Bill, but I had to show everybody what our target was with the water balloon launcher. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Just good clean fun, well maybe not that clean. For the love of god Bill, put your shorts on. :woo_hoo:

Then way too many margaritas at Taco night made for some stumbling. At least no one was driving. Someone stop this merry-go-round, please. :laughing::dope::laughing:

Then the little ones had to get some hood dancin' in. Look out ladies, the youngsters are gonna show you up. :laughoff::laughoff:

Glamis is still King, but I gotta admit that Dumont Rocks!

:laughing::laughoff:

Quote of the year< Even while crashing, I was still in control. :dance:

post-2667-1174750426.jpg

post-2667-1174750628.jpg

post-2667-1174750641.jpg

post-2667-1174750692.jpg

post-2667-1174751022.jpg

post-2667-1174751123.jpg

post-2667-1174751167.jpg

post-2667-1174751283.jpg

Edited by Motoxer007