Pics from "07 CLEAN UP! lets see 'em.

DuNe45oR

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right click the link then click "copy shortcut" and paste it in the address window of Internet explorer and click "go". And if you look close there are 2 vinagaroons (or camel spiders, whatever) and look closer and you can see the soldier dudes hand and the end of the needle nose pliers of his Leatherman Supertool. A closeup with a lens less than a 50mm equivalent will distort the perspective, but you didn't here this from me cause I'm not 1 to gossip

Just worked for me Pete, course I am a computer idiot but? :clap::flipoff::stirthepot:

Well it must be my computer then. :flipoff::flipoff: I'm not gettin chit on my screen.

Right click the link then click "copy shortcut" and paste it in the address window of Internet explorer and click "go". And if you look close there are 2 vinagaroons (or camel spiders, whatever) and look closer and you can see the soldier dudes hand and the end of the needle nose pliers of his Leatherman Supertool. A closeup with a lens less than a 50mm equivalent will distort the perspective, but you didn't here this from me cause I'm not 1 to gossip

:flipoff: That's the same thing as clicking on the link.