Picking the new car up on Thursday!

JoeDuner

I was sad to see the old car go but the new car is bad azz congrats Joe. :laughing:

Hey does thst mini van come with a caution baby on board sign or is that only when

Kennys in the car> :loser::D

Thats just fuggin funny brice!!!!! :laughing::dunno::blink::ninja: :fro:

dont be scared kenny, it will be ok!!! just get him good and toasted before he goes for a ride, works for me!!!! :dunno:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just fuggin funny brice!!!!! :laughing::laughing::dunno::blink::ninja:

dont be scared kenny, it will be ok!!! just get him good and toasted before he goes for a ride, works for me!!!! :dunno:

Not a good idea.... :fro: Might wanna send him out with an empty stomach.

I was sad to see the old car go but the new car is bad azz congrats Joe. :dance:

Hey does thst mini van come with a caution baby on board sign or is that only when

Kennys in the car> :rockwoot::D

:shout: :crackhead: :mic:

Did you guys notice a difference in the subie to the v8 if so which did you like better or what trade offs were there .

wE DIDNT HAVE A CHANCE TO DRIVE EACH OTHERS CARS YET, hOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND. We did race them up comp, And they were identical.

I found a big crack in the intercooler. I assume I was loosing alot of boost. My boost gauge wasn't working. I ordered a new gauge and my buddy Todd is suppose to fix the crack this week!!!! Round two coming up!!! :driver:

Edited by JoeDuner

I found a big crack in the intercooler. I assume I was loosing alot of boost. My boost gauge wasn't working. I ordered a new gauge and my buddy Todd is suppose to fix the crack this week!!!! Round two coming up!!! :barf:

:idiot: :ahhhhh: :driver: I hope I can make it!