METAL MULLISHA AT DUMONT ?

rcjunky3

since all my co workers know that i go on to a dumont dunes website they asked me to find out if anybody has heard anything about the mullisha doing a world record jump this weekend march 24 out at dumont. 2 guys have heard this from different sources

i just found there website so i emailed them i will post whatever they tell me. that would be cool to see since i was in japan for the clean up and missed a dune trip i was going to try and make it out to check them out.

you're not??

nope, not THAT weekend :dance: :rockon::flipoff:

watch it....ill create one for you........and you wont like it.....i can learn photoshop in a few minutes..... :laughing: :ahhhhh:

OK, but don't forget. I have ADMIN controls. You'll have the gayest profile on DDR! :ahhhhh: :rockon:

No one is allowed to go out until the top secret weekend!! :gayboy:

:ban-split::laughing:

Deegan and Maddison will be holding it down for the Mulisha at this year's Red Bull X Fighters at Monumental Plaza de Toros in Mexico, City, Mexico at 8:30pm on 23 March 2007. March 24, 2007 Derek Garland Boost Mobile Night Shift Demo, Pomona, CA. Part of the FreestyleMX.com Tour. I got this off of their website. Thats only a couple members so some of the others might be out there. One of my buddies knows Ronnie Faisst and Seth Enslow so I will see if he can get me some info it would be an awsome thing to see. I will keep those interested posted.

Edited by yfz450

so im confused :laughing: are some gonna be @ dumont or in cali doing a show?

:laughing: come on, Ed! :beercheers:

Deegan and Maddison will be holding it down for the Mulisha at this year's Red Bull X Fighters at Monumental Plaza de Toros in Mexico, City, Mexico at 8:30pm on 23 March 2007. March 24, 2007 Derek Garland Boost Mobile Night Shift Demo, Pomona, CA. Part of the FreestyleMX.com Tour. I got this off of their website. Thats only a couple members so some of the others might be out there. One of my buddies knows Ronnie Faisst and Seth Enslow so I will see if he can get me some info it would be an awsome thing to see. I will keep those interested posted.

So far it's only a maybe. There hasn't been anything confiormed yet.